Author Topic: The Official Lurian/Asylon Movie Quote Thread  (Read 10292 times)

Baatarsaikhan

• Freeman
  • Oh bother...
    • View Profile
I'm not sure the good guys on Dwilight are... You might need to point them out for me, because I don't see any. All I see are a bunch of realms out to get theirs.

Well, we're all bright, shiny, good people in Iashalur!  Absolutely!  The previous nobility of Niselur?  Maybe not so much, especially near the end with the grabbing and the wailing and oh-put-that-down-were-you-raised-by-barbarians?  Maybe not so much with the starting nobility of Iashalur, with the omm-nom-nom-errk-overstuffed of region-grabby, the "I've got a dinner fork and a pot lid, let's crusade!" armies, and the council, oy-yow, the council!  What with the rebellion, Grumpy King Turin, Traitor King Leopold and that mad fool of a Banker who wants to make merchant-marauder babies with the Duchess of Gelene.

But we're all very good now, very nice and shiny.  Have you seen our Temple?  It's very shiny.  Like us!

Shiny.
"A man's greatest work is to break his enemies, to drive them before him, to take from them all the things that have been theirs, to hear the weeping of those who cherished them." -CHINGIS KHAN