Author Topic: The Official Lurian/Asylon Movie Quote Thread  (Read 10142 times)

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
While everyone else on dwilight is concerned with playing the goodguys. Asylon will embrace the darker side. I think there is a niche unfilled for more gothic dark medieval barbaric rp. Down with chivalry and shining armor.  ;D
We live lives in beautiful lies...

Arundel

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
While everyone else on dwilight is concerned with playing the goodguys. Asylon will embrace the darker side. I think there is a niche unfilled for more gothic dark medieval barbaric rp. Down with chivalry and shining armor.  ;D

Hear, hear!
The adherents of different religions in a realm should compete for power, influence, and fresh converts. They don't even have to be killing each other to do so. I wish people promoted the prosperity of their religions the same way they promoted the growth and prosperity of their realms. - Geronus

Perth

• Honourable King
  • Current Character: Kemen
    • View Profile

I'm not sure the good guys on Dwilight are... You might need to point them out for me, because I don't see any. All I see are a bunch of realms out to get theirs.
"A tale is but half told when only one person tells it." - The Saga of Grettir the Strong
- Current: Kemen (D'hara) - Past: Kerwin (Eston), Kale (Phantaria, Terran, Melodia)

Baatarsaikhan

• Freeman
  • Oh bother...
    • View Profile
I'm not sure the good guys on Dwilight are... You might need to point them out for me, because I don't see any. All I see are a bunch of realms out to get theirs.

Well, we're all bright, shiny, good people in Iashalur!  Absolutely!  The previous nobility of Niselur?  Maybe not so much, especially near the end with the grabbing and the wailing and oh-put-that-down-were-you-raised-by-barbarians?  Maybe not so much with the starting nobility of Iashalur, with the omm-nom-nom-errk-overstuffed of region-grabby, the "I've got a dinner fork and a pot lid, let's crusade!" armies, and the council, oy-yow, the council!  What with the rebellion, Grumpy King Turin, Traitor King Leopold and that mad fool of a Banker who wants to make merchant-marauder babies with the Duchess of Gelene.

But we're all very good now, very nice and shiny.  Have you seen our Temple?  It's very shiny.  Like us!

Shiny.
"A man's greatest work is to break his enemies, to drive them before him, to take from them all the things that have been theirs, to hear the weeping of those who cherished them." -CHINGIS KHAN

Stabbity

• Marketing
  • Mighty Duke
  • Formerly the Himoura Family. Currently ?????????
    • View Profile
Lurians, being of superior breeding, culture, intellect, endurance, strength, etc are clearly the good guys. Everyone wishes they were Lurian! Even Chenier!
Life is a dance, it is only fitting that death sing the tune.

Arundel

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Lurians, being of superior breeding, culture, intellect, endurance, strength, etc are clearly the good guys. Everyone wishes they were Lurian! Even Chenier!

"Stupidity combined with arrogance and a huge ego will get you a long way." - Chris Lowe

I think we're set to win the war. :P
The adherents of different religions in a realm should compete for power, influence, and fresh converts. They don't even have to be killing each other to do so. I wish people promoted the prosperity of their religions the same way they promoted the growth and prosperity of their realms. - Geronus

Stabbity

• Marketing
  • Mighty Duke
  • Formerly the Himoura Family. Currently ?????????
    • View Profile
"Stupidity combined with arrogance and a huge ego will get you a long way." - Chris Lowe

I think we're set to win the war. :P

The best fortress a prince can possess is the affection of his people...

Your fortifications just went down a level ;)
Life is a dance, it is only fitting that death sing the tune.

Woelfy

• Mighty Duke
  • I'm baaaaack
    • View Profile

+1

Tandaros

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Ismail's motto:

"I love the name of honor, more than I fear death."
- Julius Caesar