Author Topic: End Aurvandil's Blatant Cheating  (Read 13938 times)

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: End Aurvandil's Blatant Cheating
« Reply #30: April 01, 2013, 03:27:56 AM »
I'd like to note that both Anaris and ^ban^ have characters in Luria Nova. I have been led to believe that Luria Nova directly benefited from one of Mendicant's alt accounts (Luria Vesperi's General, who deliberately threw his realm under the proverbial bus and let Luria Nova win).

So you guys are not exactly unbiased neutral parties here.

This is wrong and/or misses the point on so many levels.

Just to pick a few obvious ones:

- We are the dev team you've got. Asking for other people who aren't involved in any way won't get you very far.

- Luria Vesperi's demise was a woefully foregone conclusion. Seriously, have you looked at the relative sizes of the realms?

- From what I understood, it was LV's ruler who eventually agreed to a surrender. Not their General.

- Finally, and probably most importantly: If you really believe that it takes that little to bias the dev team—the ones who control the code, the database, and everything else about the game except the players themselves—then (ignoring the insult implied in that) why are you still playing this game?
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan