Author Topic: End Aurvandil's Blatant Cheating  (Read 13928 times)

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: End Aurvandil\'s Blatant Cheating
« Reply #30: April 01, 2013, 03:28:45 AM »
Let me put it this way. Those accounts pumped gold into the realm. You guys can add up how much gold they accumulate right? You can then deduct that from the realm right?

You can then say "Sorry guys this was ill gotten gold and you can't keep it". Sounds pretty just to me.

Now here's were arbitrary comes in. If it takes too long or its impossible to ad up all that gold all the accounts earned you can just pick an amount, a lowball figure. Lets say 1000 gold. If the guy had 14 accounts and he only managed to put 1000 gold into the realm he's the most pathetic cheater I've ever heard of.

Again, that sounds pretty reasonable to me.

How does taking 5000 gold out of circulation sound? Would that be OK? Because that's the amount they've got on them right now, that will vanish entirely when they autopause.
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan