Author Topic: Google glass!  (Read 4822 times)

loren

• Noble Lord
  • I'm too old for this
    • View Profile
Google glass!
« Topic Start: April 01, 2013, 02:17:03 AM »
Who else is excited about this!  I knew Tom was under an NDA before for some secret project, but with the Dev package in the mail he can finally tell us all what it is!  I don't think this post can have enough exclamation points!

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
Re: Google glass!
« Reply #1: April 01, 2013, 03:27:44 AM »
Hmm... How many of us would actually have the money to buy one of them Goggle Glass thingies... Not me.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Dante Silverfire

• Mighty Duke
  • Merlin (AT), Brom(DWI), Proslyn(DWI)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2: April 01, 2013, 03:28:21 AM »
Sadly, I won't have the money to buy one.

Perhaps this will help solve our playerbase problem.
"This is the face of the man who has worked long and hard for the good of the people without caring much for any of them."

Lefanis

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #3: April 01, 2013, 03:41:22 AM »
Hmm... How many of us would actually have the money to buy one of them Goggle Glass thingies... Not me.

Think of the publicity though   ;D Medieval RPG ships with google glass!
What is Freedom? - ye can tell; That which slavery is, too well; For its very name has grown; To an echo of your own

T'is to work and have such pay; As just keeps life from day to day; In your limbs, as in a cell; For the tyrants' use to dwell

egamma

« Reply #4: April 01, 2013, 06:31:39 AM »
Now, we just need to get BM as the Google.com logo for a day...

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #5: April 01, 2013, 06:36:08 AM »
Now, we just need to get BM as the Google.com logo for a day...
*Points at Lychaon*
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #6: April 01, 2013, 07:40:59 AM »
*Wonders if he can get that app Tom was using* It might not have much graphics but I don't really care if I am on my phone.
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton

sharkattack

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #7: April 01, 2013, 08:20:41 AM »
Imagine the day when Google Glass starts selling and BM get like 1000+ people. That would be amazing.

Lefanis

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #8: April 01, 2013, 08:44:14 AM »
Imagine the day when Google Glass starts selling and BM get like 1000+ people. That would be amazing.

1000? I'm thinking like a couple million  ;D
What is Freedom? - ye can tell; That which slavery is, too well; For its very name has grown; To an echo of your own

T'is to work and have such pay; As just keeps life from day to day; In your limbs, as in a cell; For the tyrants' use to dwell

sharkattack

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #9: April 01, 2013, 08:59:19 AM »
1000? I'm thinking like a couple million  ;D

Wow, imagine a new game world that is HUGE and have couple million people playing on it.

Miriam Ics

• Testers
  • Noble Lord
  • Myrnia (EC) Mattias Cat (BT) Luarin Ariana (DWI)
    • View Profile
« Reply #10: April 01, 2013, 01:31:25 PM »
Try to share this video, posting it at Facebook. Will be publicity anyway
"Resolve to serve no more, and you are at once freed. I do not ask that you place hands upon the tyrant to topple him over, but simply that you support him no longer; then you will behold him, like a great Colossus whose pedestal has been pulled away, fall of his own weight and break in pieces."

Ironsides

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #11: April 01, 2013, 08:08:40 PM »

If that guy from Google has been playing amongst us I wonder what other celebrities are playing Battlemaster? We'd never know it, but we could be playing alongside the likes of Jay Z, or Mel Gibson or even Kim Jung-Un! All they'd have to do is use a stage name when signing up and none of us would be the wiser.

Kim Jong-un...his personality was reflected through a certain devious player we have all come to curse (*cough cough, Mendicant/Twinblade/Fat-Cheater-Head)
Ironsides Family, mainly East Continent and Dwilight. I dip my toe into Atamara here and there

Eirikr

« Reply #12: April 01, 2013, 09:47:27 PM »
If that guy from Google has been playing amongst us I wonder what other celebrities are playing Battlemaster? We'd never know it, but we could be playing alongside the likes of Jay Z, or Mel Gibson or even Kim Jung-Un! All they'd have to do is use a stage name when signing up and none of us would be the wiser.

Kim Jong-un...his personality was reflected through a certain devious player we have all come to curse (*cough cough, Mendicant/Twinblade/Fat-Cheater-Head)

Like how Mr. T used to play World of Warcraft?

egamma

« Reply #13: April 01, 2013, 10:29:32 PM »
Like how Mr. T used to play World of Warcraft?

Like Vin Diesel playing Dungeons & Dragons?

Tom

• BM Dev Team
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
    • BattleMaster
« Reply #14: April 01, 2013, 11:22:26 PM »
Like Tom playing April Fools... oh, wait... :-)

Have a happy one, all of you. :-)