Author Topic: Guess who's back? Tell a friend! Shady's(Seperoth) back.  (Read 8927 times)

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
If a noble is in his own realm's prison, then no ban is needed to deport him. I think this may apply to execution, too.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
If a noble is in his own realm's prison, then no ban is needed to deport him. I think this may apply to execution, too.

No. Execution requires a ban.

If he's from your realm, though, you can ban him through the normal realm-banning route, rather than having to do so through the prison interface, so he's not released.
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan

ScooterMcCabe

• Peasant
    • View Profile
Weren't you banned in Cathay by Baudoin last year and now you're in Cathay's dungeon?

How does this not end in execution? (I ask because I don't know - haven't executed anyone in years)

Well it hasn't ended in an execution....

Bendix

• Knight
    • View Profile
That's why you don't send them to the Colonies and give them a reason to get back on a ship. Send them somewhere they like to go, so they stick around!

That's probably the wisest thing I've ever heard on the forums.

Lorgan

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
That's what I used to tell the judges to avoid the colonies. :)

Shizzle

• Mighty Duke
  • Skyndarbau, Yusklin, Yarvik, Werend and Kayne
    • View Profile
Or what you can do is be a just and honorable realm that doesn't employ the service of vagabonds and assassins, and not give a crap about prisoner agreements, giving you the leverage needed to spill as much blood as humanly possible.

That's the point of Battlemaster, right? Kill counts?

Kill Counts. A capital mistake :)

Lefanis

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Kill Counts. A capital mistake :)
I guess this means Melehan won BM  ;D
What is Freedom? - ye can tell; That which slavery is, too well; For its very name has grown; To an echo of your own

T'is to work and have such pay; As just keeps life from day to day; In your limbs, as in a cell; For the tyrants' use to dwell