Author Topic: Niselur  (Read 57613 times)

dustole

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Niselur
« Topic Start: April 06, 2013, 03:38:46 AM »
What will you do now that you have less nobles than regions?  Once those 4 accounts that are locked get auto paused you are only going to have 15 nobles for 16 regions. 

Its too bad Darfix is on the ass end of Dwilight.  Not much excitement.
Kabrinski Family:  Nathaniel (EC), Franklin (BT), Aletha(DWI)

Kwanstein

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Niselur
« Reply #1: April 06, 2013, 03:56:41 AM »
I saw the infamous Kas Mayhem headed there. He will probably secure a nice retirement region now that his work in Terran is over 8)

Vellos

• Honourable King
  • Stodgy Old Man in Training
    • View Profile
« Reply #2: April 06, 2013, 04:04:06 AM »
Good luck with that.
"A neutral humanism is either a pedantic artifice or a prologue to the inhuman." - George Steiner

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #3: April 06, 2013, 04:09:40 AM »
Yeah, that sounds like it would go over about as well as inviting in Allison Kabrinski or making Bowie Ironsides your Ruler...
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan

Solari

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #4: April 06, 2013, 04:20:49 AM »
Yeah, that sounds like it would go over about as well as inviting in Allison Kabrinski or making Bowie Ironsides your Ruler...

Funny you should mention that.

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5: April 06, 2013, 04:48:36 AM »
Does anyone in Niselur even know who Kas Mayhem is? I don't think I've ever even heard the name IC.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Kwanstein

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #6: April 06, 2013, 05:03:06 AM »
I think the previous ruler of the realm now known as Niselur invited Kas. So, there is one person who knows. Unless the king was banished after the rebellion.

Baatarsaikhan

• Freeman
  • Oh bother...
    • View Profile
« Reply #7: April 06, 2013, 05:05:46 AM »
Leo does.

I don't think anyone else does.

Heck, I only know him from here and then, not well.

But with a name like Mayhem, well, Niselur's made it back from the grave once already.  Why not make it a double?
"A man's greatest work is to break his enemies, to drive them before him, to take from them all the things that have been theirs, to hear the weeping of those who cherished them." -CHINGIS KHAN

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8: April 06, 2013, 05:19:23 AM »
I think the previous ruler of the realm now known as Niselur invited Kas. So, there is one person who knows. Unless the king was banished after the rebellion.
Yes, the old King, Turin, left after the rebellion, He's down in D'Hara now.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Solari

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #9: April 06, 2013, 05:33:55 AM »
Does anyone in Niselur even know who Kas Mayhem is? I don't think I've ever even heard the name IC.

Yes you have. They sent the elders of SA a letter saying, in effect, "hooray SA!" and then decried/slandered it a few days later when they resigned over some Terran-specific drama.

Daimall

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #10: April 06, 2013, 06:32:10 AM »
Well, hopefully this shall have the realm engaged more. Sounds like we can make good on our losses of banned nobles with actual players.

Perth

• Honourable King
  • Current Character: Kemen
    • View Profile
« Reply #11: April 06, 2013, 07:56:43 AM »
I saw the infamous Kas Mayhem headed there. He will probably secure a nice retirement region now that his work in Terran is over 8)

Because we all play this game so we can sit around and roleplay being retired. Sounds riveting.
"A tale is but half told when only one person tells it." - The Saga of Grettir the Strong
- Current: Kemen (D'hara) - Past: Kerwin (Eston), Kale (Phantaria, Terran, Melodia)

Telrunya

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #12: April 06, 2013, 08:33:30 AM »
Hell yeah. I can't wait to be retired IRL either ;D

Arrakis

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #13: April 06, 2013, 03:11:13 PM »
What will you do now that you have less nobles than regions?  Once those 4 accounts that are locked get auto paused you are only going to have 15 nobles for 16 regions. 

Its too bad Darfix is on the ass end of Dwilight.  Not much excitement.

We have 4 nobles joining us. These will replace the multies that were locked. It's not much, but it is the beginning, especially since the people that are coming are greatly better players than what that multi was.

Niselur's placement on the map is very marginal in the current circumstances of Dwilight. Leopold has some long term plans to make Niselur an interesting place, however, a lot of hard work is necessary first, which means a larger group of dedicated players needs to be established first.

I will also use this thread to invite people to come and play in Niselur. Leopold is trying hard to provide some fun. This include occasional roleplay series, standard realm debates and asks for input from others in regards to the political position. It is fun for me and I hope others like it, too. Apart form that, Niselur can offer some lighting-fast lordship for those who want to come and quite large chunks of gold. We are pretty rich. Opportunities to advance in hierarchy are there as well. We have no diplomats at all, and with our two armies and relatively little interest in command positions, you can become a Marshal or a Vice rather quickly. :)
Gregorian (Eponllyn), Baudouin (Cathay), Thaddeus (Cathay), Leopold (Niselur)

Arrakis

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #14: April 06, 2013, 03:14:03 PM »

Leopold had some interaction with him. He does seem like an unusual fella. ;) He seems totally focused on Terran though, so I don't expect much trouble for him in the way that it can be harmful to Leopold's rule. I do hope he can create anything with his arrival, for even chaotic interactions are better than no interactions at all.
Gregorian (Eponllyn), Baudouin (Cathay), Thaddeus (Cathay), Leopold (Niselur)