Author Topic: One Family One Character One Life to Live  (Read 10141 times)

songqu88@gmail.com

Re: One Family One Character One Life to Live
« Reply #30: May 31, 2013, 05:18:55 PM »
Part Eleven

I survived the outbreak, mostly by running away from the many dead. While running around, I lost my map, and only now that I have stabilized back in Rines do I know where my avoidance of the undead has led me.

It turns out that I went northeast from Avengmil and crossed the outskirts of Athol Margos. From there I traveled up through Cjelegy, missing my home village along the way, through Ajitmon and all the way to the tip of the peninsula, Melegra. Now that I think of it, I did travel along the coast.

So, life has resumed its quiet and peaceful pace for me once again, just as I like it. As there were unavoidable battles with undead along my escape from the outbreak, I managed to cash in a few bounties, and got some better gear for traveling and protecting myself. I occasionally receive messages about hunting the undead and monsters, though the reports make those hunts sound dangerous. Fighting more organized and stronger creatures is a sure recipe for death, and I am no plucky adventurer who wishes to walk eagerly to his death. It took me long enough to get enough gold for a small shack in the trade quarter, and I don't want to let the rusty sword of a hundred-years old dead warrior take it from me. I also would rather not be the meal of a fierce monster.

Still I will admit that taking some of the hunting missions for the bounty reward pays a lot better than selling my gathered goods. Maybe if I am in desperate need of quick money I will try that. As of now, I think I have collected enough goods to sell to keep me well fed and my home maintained for a few weeks, assuming I do nothing at all in that time.

1 gold, 8 silver

Inventory

Common Items

Adventure Gear (12x)
Bar of Soap
Battered Armour (2x)
Boar Tusks (3x)
Broken Sword
Combat Gear (16x)
Crystal Globe
Empty Scroll Case
Flintstone