Author Topic: Recruitment Centers - Whos got the best?  (Read 22431 times)

Samboji

• Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Recruitment Centers - Whos got the best?
« Reply #15: May 30, 2013, 03:12:09 AM »
No there's nothing  :-X

actually though, SF units each have their own secret ability (some of the time? all the time? not sure)
for example there's a ranged SF centre in Talerium in Atamara that is equivalent to an archery unit while ranged and an infantry unit in hand to hand, but if they fire from 1 line away they routinely do 1000+ hits. absolutely incredible early in battle, i roleplay that as hurling greek fire/wildfire if you're a game of thrones fan. problem is you have to experiment to find out what their ability is, i'm waiting to see a cavalryesque SF centre and to shake in fear at the hits they land.

I almost got my hands on the magic scroll that does that. Scroll of Steeds? Damn that would have been a suprise with my old archery unit. Instant 95 strong shock force for one battle. On the basis that "magic isn't banned if it kicks arse".

Has there ever been a comprehensive list of special abilities worked out? Or even a not so comprehensive one? My old shield "Strong Shield against Undead" did pretty much what it said on the label. Are SF special abilities this specific (only vs certain troop types, etc)?

ps. If Aura thought people some people hated them before, it's now a race between any of her enemies to capture that Inf centre.