Author Topic: Holy Temple Upkeep Reports, Batman, That's 200 messages!  (Read 1918 times)

Vellos

• Honourable King
  • Stodgy Old Man in Training
    • View Profile
I received 200 temple upkeep messages today for Sanguis Astroism, but no bug report.

They are formatted wrong and overlap with the frames on the left and bottom. They make all subsequent messages basically unreadable.

Anybody else have this issue?
"A neutral humanism is either a pedantic artifice or a prologue to the inhuman." - George Steiner

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
I think all SA elders got it. I did, and so did Solari and you.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Lovely.

I'll try and take a look at this later today, if I get the chance. For now, please make a bug report (and post the link here, so I can pick it up).
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan

Vellos

• Honourable King
  • Stodgy Old Man in Training
    • View Profile
"A neutral humanism is either a pedantic artifice or a prologue to the inhuman." - George Steiner

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Thanks.

I believe I've found the source of the problem now.
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan

Stabbity

• Marketing
  • Mighty Duke
  • Formerly the Himoura Family. Currently ?????????
    • View Profile
I thought WW3 had broken out when I saw 200+ messages after not having logged in for 3 hours.
Life is a dance, it is only fitting that death sing the tune.

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
I thought WW3 had broken out when I saw 200+ messages after not having logged in for 3 hours.
WW3, aka massive internal war between SA, would be awesome.
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton