Author Topic: A Revolution in BM Gameplay, and online gaming in general  (Read 10486 times)

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
it's a blank page for me  :-\
Its a joke so its supposed to be.
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Astinus

• Knight
    • View Profile
I'm drumb and drunk then

Gloria

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Same.  Simple white page.

In which case, I agree.  Let the "elves" use that. ;D

That is the point.  Let them be healed with alternative methods.  ;)

egamma

Perfect! I can visualize the "good old days" of Battlemaster, when things were "perfect"! And then I can imagine the fall of Lukon and Aurvandil, and see it all play out in my minds' eye.

Eldargard

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Tom,

This is golden. It captures my feelings on the wonderful world of homeopathy perfectly!

Norrel

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
“it was never wise for a ruler to eschew the trappings of power, for power itself flows in no small measure from such trappings.”
- George R.R. Martin ; Melisandre

Stabbity

• Marketing
  • Mighty Duke
  • Formerly the Himoura Family. Currently ?????????
    • View Profile
Tom, can you just put BM in a spoon so I can cook it and inject it?
Life is a dance, it is only fitting that death sing the tune.

Tom

• BM Dev Team
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
    • BattleMaster
If you enjoyed it, please like the facebook post on our page - http://www.facebook.com/BattleMasterGame - maybe this joke will go viral and boost our playerbase. :-)

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
You should of put 1 actual line of code, though, in like 1000 blank lines. Now that's homeopathy, not just two blank lines of code. ;)
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Eldargard

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Statistically, the odds of actually having part of the original medicine in a given dose of homeopathic 'medicine' are beyond belief. Especially the really 'strong' stuff.

vonGenf

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
You should of put 1 actual line of code, though, in like 1000 blank lines. Now that's homeopathy, not just two blank lines of code. ;)

But you'd overdose on that! A droplet at a time, no more.
After all it's a roleplaying game.

Eldargard

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
What? You can never overdose on a homeopathic medication! It is one of the only aspects of homeopathy I can mostly agree on...

Norrel

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
What? You can never overdose on a homeopathic medication! It is one of the only aspects of homeopathy I can mostly agree on...

You can die from drinking too much water.
“it was never wise for a ruler to eschew the trappings of power, for power itself flows in no small measure from such trappings.”
- George R.R. Martin ; Melisandre

Eldargard

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Exactly why I said I could 'mostly' agree with it! I would down a bottle of any homeopathic medication with no worry. 27 bottles, however, that would make me a little sick I think.

Eldargard

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Just to be clear, I have no love for chemical medications. If they work, that is great. If there is a more natural alternative, even better. It is homeopathic medicine in particular that I find baffling. If a medication is proven to be effective using scientific means like double blind tests, I do not care if it is bat blood or factory produced drugs. I have yet to see evidence that homeopathic remedies are more effective than a bottle of water and a lie.