Author Topic: A Revolution in BM Gameplay, and online gaming in general  (Read 10482 times)

Tom

• BM Dev Team
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
    • BattleMaster
You should of put 1 actual line of code, though, in like 1000 blank lines. Now that's homeopathy, not just two blank lines of code. ;)

That would just be dilluting it, not homeopathy.

http://youtu.be/BWE1tH93G9U?t=12m20s

Tom

• BM Dev Team
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
    • BattleMaster
What? You can never overdose on a homeopathic medication! It is one of the only aspects of homeopathy I can mostly agree on...

Following homeopathic thinking, you can't overdose, since that would lead to a higher concentration and thus less effect. However, we are all constantly underdosing on pretty much everything out there, and the results should be fatal.

But this is not the time to laugh about it. I've had my laugh, now we can move on. :-)

Lefanis

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
However, we are all constantly underdosing on pretty much everything out there, and the results should be fatal.
In homeopathic medicine, underdosing is overdosing  ;)
What is Freedom? - ye can tell; That which slavery is, too well; For its very name has grown; To an echo of your own

T'is to work and have such pay; As just keeps life from day to day; In your limbs, as in a cell; For the tyrants' use to dwell

Phellan

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
it's a blank page for me  :-\

. . .you know how Homeopathy works right? :D

Vellos

• Honourable King
  • Stodgy Old Man in Training
    • View Profile
. . .you know Homeopathy works right? :D

Yeah I do!
"A neutral humanism is either a pedantic artifice or a prologue to the inhuman." - George Steiner