Author Topic: Introducing your next time waster: Neptune's Pride II - Triton  (Read 1737 times)

Solari

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
http://np.ironhelmet.com/

Neptune's Pride is a multiplayer game of Strategy, Intrigue and Galactic Conquest!

The game is real-time and played over several weeks. You can log in at any time of the day to check the progress of your fleets, view the results of battles and issue new orders.

It's the game you know and love with a twist. A 4x Strategy game with its complexity stripped away to reveal an exciting game of diplomacy and strategic command.

PC Gamer UK - Webgame of the Year!
"Five weeks of plotting, bluffing and double-crossing with Neptune's Pride, the most duplicitous strategy game of the year."

Edge Magazines - Most Effective Tool for Ruining Freindships!
"It's either the ultimate office game or an exercise in social devastation"

This is absolutely my new hotness. It works beautifully on phones, tablets, desktops, you name it. Games take WEEKS AND WEEKS. You theoretically only need to spend 5 minutes a day, but I'm sure this crowd could spend hours. It's in beta, and free accounts are only limited to one game at a time, which may be the way to go if you're just learning. Otherwise, it's $2 a month for quite a bit more. It isn't super complicated, though. It strips out a lot of the monotonous stuff in 4X games. I would liken in to BM: WI in space and with a rudimentary tech tree and far better messaging. My alias is Solari if anyone wants to track me down.