Author Topic: Perdan vs Caligus+Friends  (Read 38324 times)

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
Re: Perdan vs Caligus+Friends
« Reply #60: June 05, 2013, 09:58:43 PM »
However, from some rumours going around, I think EC will become nothing better than CE/Atamara.
Some RPs and IC char behaviours change like nothing, just because players can't take it to be not able to win.
And then IC or long RPed hostilities suddenly get thrown away.
Well, that's my personal frustration, but I guess nothing you can do against it.
Thank you again!
I know what you're implying. And I can guarantee that it's simply not true. You are ignoring the reality of the situation that evolved in the south following Perdan/Westmoor's failed (and clumsily obvious) attempt to destroy Eponllyn, and to turn Armmonia and Eponllyn against each. The situation that evolved in the south is *nothing* like you imagine it to be. *Nothing.* You have single-handedly destroyed Perdan's reputation in the south, and turned three realms against you. (To be honest, given how Perdan destroyed Ibladesh, and a large number of the nobles in the south are former Ibladeshians, it didn't take much to turn them against Perdan.)

There is no OOC conspiracy or collusion. There is no sudden reversal of all prior RP, and blind trust of former enemies. What there is is a lot of people pissed off at Perdan, and your character in particular. I'm sorry if that doesn't jibe with your interpretation of the situation, but that's the way it is.

And then I see RP medals at such people's accounts.
Again, you are letting your paranoia run wild. There has, in the past week or two, been a restocking of medals to be handed out, and Tim even recently implemented a system to auto-stock medals to be given out. The system had been deadlocked and drained for, what, years? If people are newly acquiring medals it is because people only recently started getting the chance to give them out again.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.