Author Topic: Perdan vs Caligus+Friends  (Read 38340 times)

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
Re: Perdan vs Caligus+Friends
« Reply #75: June 06, 2013, 04:50:40 PM »
It's not about you. So save your ink. I am not the paranoid here it seems so please keep your insults for yourself. ;)
I never thought it was about me, personally. And I'm not here to trade insults. I'm just providing the southerner's viewpoint about what's going on. We have a few posts here about Perdan's perspective of things, now you have mine, too.

I explicitly state no names because I am not interested in trading insults on the forum.
True, you are not naming names. Yet we all know who you're talking about. And you keep talking about it, and making insinuations of OOC plots, and poor RP, and crappy playing, etc., etc.

If you don't want to talk about, then don't. And that includes snarky comments, and snippets about how you don't want to talk about other people's poor play. Just stop altogether.

I give my side of how things seem to be from our viewpoint in Eponllyn, and about things we have been told from Caligus and Armmonia. It doesn't matter whether they reflect your opinion of how things really went down in Perdan or not. This is the way that Eponllyn, and to some extent Caligus and Armmonia, see things. Do we see things different than Perdan sees things? Of course we do. And that's how wars start! Two people see thigns differently. If we all could see things the same way, there wouldn't be any wars. We'd all be perpetually happy, carefree, and bored.

Perdan may view Armmonia as backstabbers, but Armmonia feels the same way about Perdan. And Eponllyn is not happy because of the way that Perdan plotted against Eponllyn. Which it is quite obvious, and true. So Armmonia thinks Perdan tried to double cross them. And Eponllyn isn't happy because of the way Perdan plotted against us. So there you have two realms that are angry at Perdan. And both are angry enough to overcome their mutual dislike and distrust, in order to unite against a common enemy.

Along comes Caligus, who is probably bored and wants in on the war, and produces a legitimate casus belli to go to war with Perdan. It's no more or less legitimate that Perdan's completely fictional and fabricated reason to attack Nivemus. So why does Caligus' decision to enter the war suddenly turn into OOC accusations and poor RP?

Therefore, everyone, please work in here only with the information you get first hand IC from characters you speak of.
Which is exactly what my characters are doing IC. They work with the info they have.

And if you simply don't have access to all info, well then don't speak, lol.
The same goes for you, too. I can guarantee that you don't have all the information. So please stop making veiled accusations and snarky comments about OOG/OOC collusion and poor RP. You don't have enough information to make that determination. So just stop.

Otherwise you just spread the IC propaganda, and for my knowledge, this is an OOC area and we should be such honest players to be able to stick to the truth.
I'm *trying* to tell you the truth, the way the opposite side sees it. Please put aside your preconceived notions and at least try to look at things from south of the border. Just because we don't agree on the way things happened doesn't mean we're lying, or trying to spread IC propaganda on the forums.

We don't have to agree on the way things happened. But if you're going to come to the forums and insinuate that the people that are fighting against your realm are not playing fair, and are OOC-colluding against you, then you can expect for those people to object. Don't want to discuss it on the forums? Then stop bringing it up. You do not have the right to come here and make accusations, even thinly veiled pseudo-anonymous ones, and then tell other people they are not allowed to respond.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.