Author Topic: Perdan vs Caligus+Friends  (Read 38178 times)

Atanamir

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Perdan vs Caligus+Friends
« Reply #75: June 06, 2013, 06:09:31 PM »
Indirik, as always, you want to have last word. Please have it, that is so beyond my level. Be happy and think that you are right, amazing how someone get so offended when not even being talked about.
I will not even bother to respond to your flames, in which you have engulfed yourself.
I was not the one going to the forum, telling bs about other chars. So, go live in your world south of Perdan's border, but refrain to talk about the motivations of Atanamir which you can only know from second-hand - that I forbid unless you have aletter from Atanamir personally received.

Still, my initial comment goes to none of you - feel now a bit ashamed for going mad for nothing? Don't need to, just save your ink next time, not everything is about you (and I mean you as you, your realm and your realm's allies in order to clarify it this time).

Consider me the Tom Bombadil of EC if you like it.
I talk of things that may you do not simply understand - or know.

Oh and the truth...my favourite story: In BM everything what counts is that what is wriiten. Black on white. And that is the truth. Therefore, there is no way how one side sees things or not. It's all there, written, that's the truth, nothing else. Seeing some letters from Atanamir is not the truth...