Author Topic: Perdan vs Caligus+Friends  (Read 37631 times)

Vessol

• Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Perdan vs Caligus+Friends
« Reply #60: April 30, 2013, 12:53:53 AM »
I like how even the people in Nivemus are surprised... You are the ones who voted for him. !  >:(

He announced his candidacy a little over a day before the election ended and won with about 10 more votes than myself. So it was contested.
Mithridates Family: Vessol (Nivemus), Samos (Farronite Republic)
The White Tree Times, Newspaper for the East Continent
http://wiki.battlemaster.org/wiki/The_White_Tree_Times

Zakilevo

« Reply #61: April 30, 2013, 01:17:40 AM »
If I knew that was gonna happen I would have stayed... There is quite the saxon conglomerate it seems though.

I really hope he isn't a saxon...

Eduardo Almighty

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #62: April 30, 2013, 01:21:55 AM »
I think Hergo and Erik Eyolf will get on quite well..

Strange, because as I can see and as owner of Erik Eyolf, I can say Erik wants to chop off Hergo's head and use his dead skull to piss in a morning of hangover. Tell the people that elves are cowards and use the Duke of Avamar as example is very stupid if you intend to rule Nivemus. I might be mistaken, but it was the Silver Legion that was trying to save Nivemus of its own ruin. Erik doesn't  like ungrateful people. He can pardon an offense against himself, but call Sirion coward!? Even being idiotic, idiocy is liable to punishment.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2013, 01:50:20 AM by Eduardo Almighty »
Now with the Skovgaard Family... and it's gone.
Serpentis again!

Draco Tanos

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • Nova Roma
« Reply #63: May 01, 2013, 08:26:23 PM »
I really hope he isn't a saxon...
He was with that clique, Zaki, when he fled Westmoor to Fontan.  I warned Uzamaki about him when he fled to Nivemus.

And yes, Eduardo's heard right.  Hergo's always passed himself off as a vicious anti-Sirionite.  No doubt he'll try to deny it now or claim he was misunderstood.  Assuming he bothers to respond at all.

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #64: May 02, 2013, 05:21:32 AM »
If only a Himoura is here. To stab stab stab :P

I like how even the people in Nivemus are surprised... You are the ones who voted for him. !  >:(
Brock not vote for him. Still let see how his performance.

I would reckon given the fact that his realm is currently at war with another he has sworn revenge against for his banning (because, you know, driving a region into the ground with massively high taxes isn't a reason to ban someone... same goes for spying for enemy forces, too), he'll have an alliance of mutual convenience with Sirion - at least for now. I think Hergo and Erik Eyolf will get on quite well..
I remember this incident very well. Westmoor does mention it, in fact Brock was thinking he was a Fontan spy planted deep into Westmoor to did all these at that time ???

About the last part of Hergo and Erik getting on well. Who know what future hold ahead. It may or may not work out well.
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

Menethil

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #65: May 02, 2013, 08:00:24 PM »
You guys do realise this is a thread for the Perdan / Caligus Eponllyn and Armonia war right?  If you want to talk about Sirion/Nivemus/Westmoor go to the right thread.

Foxglove

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #66: May 03, 2013, 12:18:02 AM »
If you want to talk about Sirion/Nivemus/Westmoor go to the right thread.

There isn't one. Just the Nivemus vs Perdan thread. Both wars are interlinked anyway. Might as well just start a new thread to cover both fronts in one place.

Atanamir

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #67: May 03, 2013, 10:30:13 AM »
As King of Perdan I hereby allow people to post in all Perdan threads about both wars since Perdan is officially still in both wars.

Perdan wars for everyone!  ;D

Fleugs

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #68: June 05, 2013, 10:18:54 AM »
Ever since I play Battlemaster Perdan has always been one of those realms that just has a great military track record. Their movement rate and the amount of troops they manage to field in general has always been stunning. I still blame them as the reason why Ibladesh vanished; frankly put they were just too good. It's a realm easily underestimated, which will ultimate be a sour mistake for its enemies. I'm not even sure if Caligus + Eponllyn + Armonia can win against Perdan at the moment...

In short: kudos Perdan.
Ardet nec consumitur.

Atanamir

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #69: June 05, 2013, 04:04:44 PM »
Ever since I play Battlemaster Perdan has always been one of those realms that just has a great military track record. Their movement rate and the amount of troops they manage to field in general has always been stunning. I still blame them as the reason why Ibladesh vanished; frankly put they were just too good. It's a realm easily underestimated, which will ultimate be a sour mistake for its enemies. I'm not even sure if Caligus + Eponllyn + Armonia can win against Perdan at the moment...

In short: kudos Perdan.

Thanks Fleugs, I will forward this to Perdan, as this deserves to be seen by everyone there. :)
We all put a lot off effort, RP and love into it in order to prevail against three realms.
I guess community approves that a lot since we have gotten a large influx of palyers (we have now more chars than Sirion).

However, from some rumours going around, I think EC will become nothing better than CE/Atamara.
Some RPs and IC char behaviours change like nothing, just because players can't take it to be not able to win.
And then IC or long RPed hostilities suddenly get thrown away.
And then I see RP medals at such people's accounts.
Well, that's my personal frustration, but I guess nothing you can do against it.
Thank you again!

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #70: June 05, 2013, 09:58:43 PM »
However, from some rumours going around, I think EC will become nothing better than CE/Atamara.
Some RPs and IC char behaviours change like nothing, just because players can't take it to be not able to win.
And then IC or long RPed hostilities suddenly get thrown away.
Well, that's my personal frustration, but I guess nothing you can do against it.
Thank you again!
I know what you're implying. And I can guarantee that it's simply not true. You are ignoring the reality of the situation that evolved in the south following Perdan/Westmoor's failed (and clumsily obvious) attempt to destroy Eponllyn, and to turn Armmonia and Eponllyn against each. The situation that evolved in the south is *nothing* like you imagine it to be. *Nothing.* You have single-handedly destroyed Perdan's reputation in the south, and turned three realms against you. (To be honest, given how Perdan destroyed Ibladesh, and a large number of the nobles in the south are former Ibladeshians, it didn't take much to turn them against Perdan.)

There is no OOC conspiracy or collusion. There is no sudden reversal of all prior RP, and blind trust of former enemies. What there is is a lot of people pissed off at Perdan, and your character in particular. I'm sorry if that doesn't jibe with your interpretation of the situation, but that's the way it is.

And then I see RP medals at such people's accounts.
Again, you are letting your paranoia run wild. There has, in the past week or two, been a restocking of medals to be handed out, and Tim even recently implemented a system to auto-stock medals to be given out. The system had been deadlocked and drained for, what, years? If people are newly acquiring medals it is because people only recently started getting the chance to give them out again.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Velax

• Honourable King
  • House de Vere
    • View Profile
« Reply #71: June 05, 2013, 10:02:51 PM »
Actually, I don't believe he's talking about Armonia or Pony Land.

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #72: June 05, 2013, 10:05:22 PM »
That's possible. I would hope so. But I don't think so.

Draco Tanos

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • Nova Roma
« Reply #73: June 05, 2013, 10:23:10 PM »
Actually, both Perdan and Westmoor stated that Epeen should NOT be destroyed.  That was Autrey's desire far more than ours.

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #74: June 05, 2013, 10:30:23 PM »
Private letters, at least from Atanamir, prove that incorrect. Atanamir was open to any number of ways to have Eponllyn destroyed, including the secession of Al Arab, and direct war between Eponlly and Armmonia. There may not have been a clear "Let's team up and destrpoy Eponllyn", but the clear intent was there, for no other reason than Eponllyn didn't want to ally with Perdan and join the anti-Nivemus crusade. This was supported by Lance's pro-Westmoor/anti-Sirion haranguing of Eponllyn's council, where he said that if we didn't do it, then we'd be attacked ourselves. And lo and behold, soon after that, the plots against Eponllyn were revealed.