Author Topic: Perdan vs Caligus+Friends  (Read 37624 times)

Lorgan

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Perdan vs Caligus+Friends
« Reply #90: June 07, 2013, 02:01:06 AM »
Wait whats wrong with being evil..

Nothing. As long as you don't show it to the world.

Creed

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #91: June 08, 2013, 05:44:55 AM »
What I dont get is that everyone talks about Perdans king did this and that to get other realms to be mad at Perdan which may or may not be true I am not going argue that point but the fact that nobles where mad at the King of Perdan does not make up for why Eponllyn would join an alliance with Armonia who was the realm in the first place was trying to destroy them?  To me it defies logic.  I would believe if a realm was being plotted against you why in the world would you join into an alliance with them?

I mean it is whatever it a games not really worrying about it buy it kind annoys me to hear people trying to make reasons for things when the simple truth of the matter is that players will almost always will pick the team they believe will be the winners. 

Zakilevo

« Reply #92: June 08, 2013, 06:59:43 AM »
What I dont get is that everyone talks about Perdans king did this and that to get other realms to be mad at Perdan which may or may not be true I am not going argue that point but the fact that nobles where mad at the King of Perdan does not make up for why Eponllyn would join an alliance with Armonia who was the realm in the first place was trying to destroy them?  To me it defies logic.  I would believe if a realm was being plotted against you why in the world would you join into an alliance with them?

I mean it is whatever it a games not really worrying about it buy it kind annoys me to hear people trying to make reasons for things when the simple truth of the matter is that players will almost always will pick the team they believe will be the winners.

I think both southern realms believe Perdan is the evil behind the scene.

Feylonis

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #93: June 08, 2013, 09:46:21 AM »

So true.

...and Perdan chose wrong. +9001 points to Caligus/Armonia/Eponllyn! Perdan tried to make a winning team by pitting the south against each other while OI and Westmoor distracted Sirion and Nivemus. It just blew up in Perdan's face in an epic manner.

It kind of annoys me to hear people whining about how others play the game when they themselves would have played it the exact same way.

Atanamir

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #94: June 08, 2013, 11:23:21 AM »
So true.

...and Perdan chose wrong. +9001 points to Caligus/Armonia/Eponllyn! Perdan tried to make a winning team by pitting the south against each other while OI and Westmoor distracted Sirion and Nivemus. It just blew up in Perdan's face in an epic manner.

It kind of annoys me to hear people whining about how others play the game when they themselves would have played it the exact same way.

And the curiousities continue! :D This is getting indeed amusing here!
And then people call me paranoid...lol

Velax

• Honourable King
  • House de Vere
    • View Profile
« Reply #95: June 08, 2013, 11:50:37 AM »
So the rulers of Eponllyn and Caligus are apparently in an RL relationship? Is that true? So...those realms have an alliance that won't ever be broken?

Fleugs

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #96: June 08, 2013, 12:00:49 PM »
So the rulers of Eponllyn and Caligus are apparently in an RL relationship? Is that true? So...those realms have an alliance that won't ever be broken?

Where did you pick that up?
Ardet nec consumitur.

Draco Tanos

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • Nova Roma
« Reply #97: June 08, 2013, 12:15:44 PM »
Which part?  Because I have hard the former as well.

Lorgan

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #98: June 08, 2013, 02:41:10 PM »
Dobby and Detty sitting in a tree!

Miriam Ics

• Testers
  • Noble Lord
  • Myrnia (EC) Mattias Cat (BT) Luarin Ariana (DWI)
    • View Profile
« Reply #99: June 08, 2013, 02:47:59 PM »
This would be nice to see :)
"Resolve to serve no more, and you are at once freed. I do not ask that you place hands upon the tyrant to topple him over, but simply that you support him no longer; then you will behold him, like a great Colossus whose pedestal has been pulled away, fall of his own weight and break in pieces."

Lorgan

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #100: June 08, 2013, 03:05:37 PM »
That's not how the rhyme's supposed to go... :(

T Strike

• Noble Lord
  • What happened?
    • View Profile
« Reply #101: June 18, 2013, 01:22:44 AM »

Could it technically be considered a Federation considering it is... you all know... something else :)
Westmoor: Cross... Coria: Yenom... Caelum: Gawain... Astrum: Ekirt

Blue Star

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #102: June 18, 2013, 02:38:36 AM »
Loot loot loot rip down fortifications.

its been a bit too easy.
I think like a sinner. Curse like a sailor. Smile like a saint. :)

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #103: June 18, 2013, 03:23:39 AM »

The only thing I think this situation may happen is because of "enemy of my enemy is my friend". That said, if common enemy disappear, the friends may turn on each other. But that is my humble opinion only 8)
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

Atanamir

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #104: June 18, 2013, 07:47:56 AM »
Loot loot loot rip down fortifications.

its been a bit too easy.

Easy? What is EASY? We fight three realms...nothing is easy, trust me.
Easy...that was a good one...  ;D