Author Topic: OOC Harrassment after comments on poor RP  (Read 26813 times)

Geronus

• Honourable King
  • Dum dee dum dee dum
    • View Profile
Re: OOC Harrassment after comments on poor RP
« Topic Start: April 29, 2013, 04:38:02 PM »
From Facebook:

Kyle Douglass
As a player on Dwilight, I am simultaneously bored, disgusted, and beyond tired of dealing with childish and pathetic antics based solely on OOC drama. As such, !@#$ wasting time on a server that punishes proper SMA and encourages breaches of it's own rules. Beluaterra is the single greatest thing the game offers, and it is all due to it's lack of stagnation and OOC-IG blending. We need a full scale destructive invasion on DWI, at the very least.

Karel Scherpereel
Woah, QQ? Any concrete examples you want to see discussed?

Valentin Preceptor Hedman
Heh, dat's Dwilight for ya : D

Jim Gerdes
BELGIAN RAGE!!! I agree with you though, Beluaterra is pretty awesome (AT is starting to get interesting again too, as well as the big war on EC), and Dwilight is pretty terrible.

Dimitris Skiarxon
JAEGER SUCKS!

Dustin Olson
I like Dwilight. I am curious what this is about.

Dean Zammit
I have to completely Agree with Kyle here. Pretty much the reason I quit playing after all those years

Dean Zammit
Karel, If you lived in PeL since it was pretty much formed you'd know.

Karel Scherpereel
I've never been in PeL, but I've been around in Fissoa since before the foundation of Giask. Never heard much about OOC feuds, and always a lot of good things. In fact, should Skyn be killed against Alice I might get a new character there

Kyle Douglass
Karel Scherpereel: QQ? Ffs man, act like an adult not a whiny child. I've repeatedly tried to address the issue in game, and in the proper ooc channels. Nothing has been done, except by the rare few, to remedy the pestilence that has covered what was once the most promising island. Jim Gerdes I'm still in love with BT, and after having rejoined EC, I find it better than last time, but still a bit of a drone continent. Dimitris Skiarxon: you are just jealous ;) Dean Zammit: there is always Thal!

Dean Zammit
Can't deal with BM anymore, don't have the time  :(

Karel Scherpereel
Holy !@#$, what's with the defensive attitude all the time. Give it a rest. Or QQ

Dean Zammit
Yes, because flaming with "QQ" didn't deserve that response.

That's pretty much where the flaming stops, though Kyle does make one more offhand reference further down the thread to "OOC bull!@#$" on Dwilight.

We'll have to discuss whether this is something we'll rule on as not all the Magistrates agree that we should, but honestly I will say this: The number of OOC feuds that Kyle Douglass seems to get himself into along with their general level of venom does raise questions in my mind about whether or not we have a deeper problem here. For reference, here are some of the earlier episodes:

Previous case:
http://forum.battlemaster.org/index.php/topic,3863.0.html

And related:
http://forum.battlemaster.org/index.php/topic,3693.0.html