Author Topic: OOC Harrassment after comments on poor RP  (Read 26786 times)

Lavigna

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: OOC Harrassment after comments on poor RP
« Topic Start: April 29, 2013, 04:52:13 PM »
I do agree that more than one complains have been brought here for Kyle but i will not bring a verdict over them using a complain that is and must be placed out of our hands.

This is not something a Magistrate should deal with , in fact i doubt this is something anyone in the game should bother with. Facebook is something adult people use, each of them for his personal reasons. We cannot judge people's behaviour or choice of words in there. We are not World Judges and Punishers here.

He brought his concerns over something that bothers him in the Bm group, he has every right to do so and he can choose any kind of words he wishes in there as well because there are no rules in that group that prevent him from doing it. The other part was rather provoking as well with the QQ thing. The whole post of Kyle was not directed to the person who filled the complain it got personal after he involved himself to it and this is something that must be dealt between adults.

I do however believe that Kyle should calm himself a bit concerning the game and check his game play as it seems it does raise concerns repeatedly but previous cases were solved already and should not re open based on this laughable (according to my opinion of course ) complain.

It would be wrong.
Suck my socks! I kill for Darka! -KK-