Author Topic: OOC Harrassment after comments on poor RP  (Read 26789 times)

Deytheur

Re: OOC Harrassment after comments on poor RP
« Topic Start: April 29, 2013, 05:43:59 PM »
As it was in the Battlemaster group and as (I think but I could be wrong) it is administered by the devs, I think it would be sensible to rule on such things to to try and prevent it happening in the future. I wouldn't like to see an escalation of people thinking that they can take IG violations/arguments to facebook just to avoid a magistrate case being reported.

Whether or not it was provoked I don't see any reason to send a message that aggressive and just downright rude. This is not the first time the accused has been accused of such things.  If there was a similar private message that started it then they are probably both as bad as each other.

As an outside observer on the public facebook post, if that was the instigator, it doesn't seem like Shizzle attacked an opinion. Sure he said 'QQ' showing not the most maturity from himself but the reply of 'Ffs man, act like an adult not a whiny child' still seems like a bit of an overreaction and if the private message was further reply to that then it is a big overreaction.

As an addendum, everyone knows that the Lurias are a hive of scum and villainy and Dwilight in general is quite boring in terms of wars so people find other ways to amuse themselves. Woelfy, you also have contributed to this state of 'OOC bull!@#$' as you put it so you can always just leave if it is bothering you this much. The manoeuvring and backstabbing is to be expected, that is partly what draws people in and what keeps me away.  :P