Author Topic: OOC Harrassment after comments on poor RP  (Read 26777 times)

Lavigna

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: OOC Harrassment after comments on poor RP
« Topic Start: April 29, 2013, 05:57:38 PM »

Whether or not it was provoked I don't see any reason to send a message that aggressive and just downright rude. This is not the first time the accused has been accused of such things.  If there was a similar private message that started it then they are probably both as bad as each other.

I disagree.

If the facebook group is official it must have rules, just because it's BM group it doesn 't mean the same rules aplly in there as well.Same thing as the forum, the forum has rules, it is connected to the game , it has written rules and you can get punished for them.

This is way out of hand. We can't chase BM players to all social media and punish them for what they write in there, for the love of God!

If Kyle wants to be vulgar in his real life and respond in that way it is his problem and he will be judged as a person about it but it still has nothing to do with the game.

For his in game reactions that sometimes were similiar , cases were opened and the Magistrates decided .As much as this complain may bring second thoughts for those decisions ,it is not enough to change them and it is not enough to turn this into a real complain because it is not.

If you want to prevent such things from repeating themselves do write rules on the BM group and make it an official BM related page which will mean that the same rules that apply to the game and the forum , apply to that group as well.

Seriously no one would like it if i used discussions i ve seen on IRC , filling complains about all those who have been vulgar at times  on several discussions.

« Last Edit: April 29, 2013, 06:22:26 PM by Lavigna »
Suck my socks! I kill for Darka! -KK-