Author Topic: OOC Harrassment after comments on poor RP  (Read 26822 times)

Lavigna

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: OOC Harrassment after comments on poor RP
« Topic Start: April 29, 2013, 06:39:56 PM »
The problem remains that using something that could be considered a harass in order to enforce previous complains or dislikes against Kyle and his in game family is not justified.

I am sorry but it's not. First of all judging him with a complain that not only isn't our job but doesn't consist in player harassement , would be unfair towards him.When those other complains were made that had in game references , it was then that such decisions should ve been made.

You name his arguement as lame.Who are you to judge that? Reading from the comments, many even agree with him. His post on facebook is generic and doesn't target anyone , if you considered it lame and know he is short temepered and you don't like him ...do not comment on it and ignore it. Using it in order to prove he is harassing players (when as you say had real in game reasons to do it in the past and didn't) is what is lame here.

Nor i or any other Magistrate should decide on messages that no longer exist based on the word of a player and using a post on facebook as a stepping stone.

This isn't about me supporting Woelfy or the way he is playing or him as a person. I just refuse to punish someone just because "he did it in the past" when the Magistrates chose NOT to punish him back then, using a complain that doesn't belong here.

Next time, when you have such letters in the game, use them.And if they do include such content i will be the first Magistrate to vote for his punishment.
Suck my socks! I kill for Darka! -KK-