Author Topic: OOC Harrassment after comments on poor RP  (Read 26747 times)

Lavigna

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: OOC Harrassment after comments on poor RP
« Reply #45: May 10, 2013, 12:33:17 AM »
Looking at the other Magistrates here; am I supposed to answer this? I don't think it's proper to drench up a closed case, certainly if you chose to abstain, Lavigna, and after a verdict has been reached.

Somehow I feel you still think I provoked Kyle other than those two messages on facebook. I already admitted they were inappropriate and explained I didn't consider QQ quite as offensive as others might, and I apologised. I'll readily admit following up with another QQ wasn't exactly grand of me either.

However you must realise that I had bitten my tongue two times before, when Kyle chose not to, and that this time I just didn't. Because these two incidents were long past (over 30 days) and without record, I didn't bring them up because they would be no more than defamation without grounds; equal to what I have been facing throughout this topic (mostly from you).

It appears you sympathise more with Kyle's case than I would expect from an (impartial?) magistrate.

In any case, I consider this case closed, as I believe all other parties involved do (including Kyle). I doubt I'll honour further requests for bits of information if the only reason you want them is to see me guilty, and really believe this whole debacle has wasted more than enough time for anyone involved (including Kyle).

I don't sympathize with Kyle, i know he was harassed.I asked to abstain because i would vote not guilty without second thought.That makes me impartial concerning the voting, but now i complain against two wrong decisions.

I don't know you but you make it difficult for me to understand when you complain but state you don't want him punished, the fact you say you didn't know him , then you realized you knew too much about him..it is so blury to me.

I have every right to ask for an appeal on a decision i consider wrong and in fact every player should do the same.

Apart the fact we shouldn't rule on matters brought up from Facebook when there were no rules.All i saw in that post was other players agreeing with him and answering back civilized , you throwing a QQ to him and then the counter attack.

Two points i want you to comment:

1)Quote:"Secondly, to provide documentation on the issue. For all I know (and now I do, from those other cases), Kyle has been harrassing other players. I can't say I am deeply traumatised by his attempt at insulting me, but others might have been. Perhaps recently joined players have already left because of him, something that can only be bad for BM as a whole."

You know what from other cases?Vellos posted 3 cases that had to do with harass,two of them were not connected to Kyle and the third that actually was , he was the c-o-m-p-l-a-i-n-e-r.And all that led you to the fact Kyle harasses other players?
Explain your logic on this.

2) Quote: "When I reacted on facebook I didn't even realise Kyle was Guile's player, it was only afterwards (when Skarxion added 'Jaeger sucks', and when I got Kyle's message)"

wait a second because earlier you said....

quote:"I just ignored the Guile family altogether. Also because I figured I might be the only one annoyed by these roleplays, and I didn't consider it my place to spoil others' fun any further. It was only after Kyle started a rather lame argument on facebook with no real content that I reacted again, admittedly not in the best way. However, I didn't just reply with QQ, as I was genuinly interested in what his big problem was."

Odd much?

Did you or didn't you know who he was?
Suck my socks! I kill for Darka! -KK-