Author Topic: OOC Harrassment after comments on poor RP  (Read 26759 times)

Geronus

• Honourable King
  • Dum dee dum dee dum
    • View Profile
Re: OOC Harrassment after comments on poor RP
« Reply #45: May 10, 2013, 05:48:39 AM »
Why was that first case never finished? I went back and looked, and can't see any reason why it wasn't. I mean, everyone involved was being a total ass, but that's no reason not to follow through and make a ruling. It would be pointless now, as the Ilyrians family that the case was filed against was locked quite some time ago.

We decided not to because the Titans intervened in the whole Swordfell business. In the backroom we were moving toward issuing warnings to four of the players we knew were involved in all the OOC nastiness in Swordfell, which at the time included Kyle. There was also talk of following that up with forced deportations if the nastiness continued. Once we agreed to warnings however, it became a case of "OK, well the Titans already warned everyone so... What would be the point of us doing it too?" In retrospect we probably should have clarified this in the case thread itself to make it clear what our consensus was to all involved. This is something I am happy to rectify if we can all agree it's worth doing. It is also worth noting that there was a strong consensus among the Magistrates about this. The only thing we were quibbling about really was the details (locks or a warning).