Author Topic: OOC Harrassment after comments on poor RP  (Read 26761 times)

Lavigna

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: OOC Harrassment after comments on poor RP
« Reply #45: May 10, 2013, 10:41:04 AM »
Quit it with the proof already.Proof was given in the past and we chose to ignore.Do read the damn complain.

Do i really have to turn this to a complain to get some attention?Then i shall.

There are two decisions that apart the fact they have the same case in discussion, two different kind of decisions were taken that affect the same person and punish the same person when in one of the he is the complainer himself.

Is it so difficult for you to consider the fact that sometimes decisions of Magistrates and Titans can be wrong?
For you the fact that the complainer change his statements about knowing who Kyle was is somethng no one should look into?
How can you choose to be so one sided on this?

I abstained from the voting, i am not complaining about the voting procedure though, i am complaining about wrong decisions, poorly taken so the fact i abstained is irrelevant.

I am not asking for these cases to re open just so Kyle gets judged differently. These decisions will affect future decisions and it is an important matter to which you give little credit.
Quit it with the proof and evidence and start using your brain as well, Law and Justice is not just evidence , for the love of god if i hear this once more i will start tearing my hair off.

Suck my socks! I kill for Darka! -KK-