Author Topic: To join realm - Nothoi, OG, Sint or Melhed?  (Read 27312 times)

Kain

• Noble Lord
  • Prepared for both the book and the sword.
    • View Profile
To join realm - Nothoi, OG, Sint or Melhed?
« Topic Start: May 01, 2013, 01:32:44 AM »
I did a similar thread with Dwilight and it was a big success. Basically I'm bored with one of my chars and I need a new setting. Despite never being too fond of Beluaterra, I have convinced myself that I will give it another chance.

Nothoi, OG, Sint and Melhed have caught my eye so far but I'm open to suggestions. I don't have a way to see an updated map either so I don't know how big the realms are at the moment.

So which realm am I to join if I want somewhere chatty, fun and not too large?
House of Kain: Silas (Swordfell), Epona (Nivemus)

Tandaros

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Melhed.

We're an underdog in a super brutal, nasty war, and none of those other realms are warring right now as far as I know. We recently saw a rebellion where the Republic was overthrown and a new monarchy established. There is a lot of glory to be had fighting, a huge legacy to leave in roleplay, and just a whole bunch of general awesomeness.

Not that I'm biased.  :D

Disturbedyang

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Melhed of course :p

The best realm there, not that i am biased too :ppp

Marlboro

• Noble Lord
  • With Claws
    • View Profile
You too can be a knight of a smoking crater of a rural region!
When Thalmarkans walked through the Sint land, castles went up for sale.

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
I would bet that Sint, Nothoi, and OG are all very quiet, as none of them are involved in anything right now. Melhed is involved in a big war, so might be most exciting.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Terises Jr.

• Knight
    • View Profile
My suggestion: go to fronen.. We will go for war in two week.. Not large realm and  very small realm..

Terises Jr.

• Knight
    • View Profile
I would bet that Sint, Nothoi, and OG are all very quiet, as none of them are involved in anything right now. Melhed is involved in a big war, so might be most exciting.
melhed would be most interesting, thal second.. And other realm that will be exciting; enweil, riombara and fronen..

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Enweil's about to be attacked.

But Melhed seems nice from my short experience there.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Turner

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile

That you are aware of :P

Yes things are relatively quiet in Sint, Nothoi and OG at the moment. I cant speak for Sint or Nothoi, but things are happening in OG and there will be involvement in what is happening on BT.
Michael (BT) - Marcus (BT) - Antonious (EC) - Claudius (EC)

Eduardo Almighty

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Melhed finally managed to awaken some old characters and new people ascending. There's a lot to do and we will be glad to see more people to put some balance in this good war.
Now with the Skovgaard Family... and it's gone.
Serpentis again!

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
That you are aware of :P
Alas, 'tis true. I'm stuck in one of the most boring realms I've ever been in. Nothing happens. None of our leaders ever say much of anything at all. In fact, I had to go to the realm status page to see who three of our four councilors are, because I simply can't remember their names. If it hadn't been for the big controversy with Victus that started the realm off, I probably wouldn't even remember who our ruler was. I've sent a few feelers out to some people in private, but no one seems to want to actually *do* anything...
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Turner

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
lol.

I know how you feel.

I want to do something too, apathy seems to have set in with alot of players since after the invasion. Hopefully it will pickup again soon :)
Michael (BT) - Marcus (BT) - Antonious (EC) - Claudius (EC)

JeVondair

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • SWTOR Reapers Guild
Thal has a huge military, as Kalixta has learned the hard way, and a strong culture. Melhed has an excellent military, fine regions, and a lot of hate for Thal. They have also, thus far, held to a higher standard of war, but Thal has a lot of land and a lot of hate and likely the biggest army in Bel. Both have infiltrators doing nasty things and some nobles have already been executed

You might find a particularly interesting game in joining one, then deciding with you would rather play with the other.

That being said, I'm biased, go Melhed!  ::)
"Behavior that's admired is the path to power among people everywhere"

Kain

• Noble Lord
  • Prepared for both the book and the sword.
    • View Profile
There seem to be an almost unanimous support for going to Melhed. It makes me suspicious  :P Have all others turned inactive and boring? Which realms does Melhed fight then if they are in this big war?

Is the greek theme alive in Nothoi and...OG do they have a greek theme as well?

Sint seemed weird and crazy which is admirable. Have they turned inactive too?
House of Kain: Silas (Swordfell), Epona (Nivemus)

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
There seem to be an almost unanimous support for going to Melhed. It makes me suspicious  :P Have all others turned inactive and boring? Which realms does Melhed fight then if they are in this big war?

Is the greek theme alive in Nothoi and...OG do they have a greek theme as well?

Sint seemed weird and crazy which is admirable. Have they turned inactive too?

Nothoi worships battle mechs...
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron