Author Topic: Offtopic  (Read 27560 times)

Lavigna

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Offtopic
« Topic Start: April 29, 2013, 11:32:25 PM »
For the last several months I have seen what could be tantamount to a driven, deliberate, and vindictive OOC campaign against Kyle. I would prefer to abstain from mentioning names or pointing fingers, but certainly the messages and behavior I have seen from certain players in Swordfell - on both the forum and in the game - seem startling in their directed intent against Kyle.

I have witnessed that myself as well and something i did say back to another complain for Swordfell that realm was full of crap (i apologize for using crap, but it was).

The OOC flames were on ALL sides, i found it laughable when the only side that ended up here was actually Kyle.

I played there for almost 5 months, people there didn't like his in game actions, flames ooc were actually on a daily basis in the beginning.

So Swordfell, don't even go there because seriously i could talk for hours about what is wrong in that realm and there is a lot.

I did read everything people comment here. I myself wouldn t like to let someone unpunished allowing him to repeat such behaviour but i INSIST when i say that punish someone over a post in facebook or even using it in order to punish previous actions that almost passed unpunished is wrong.

There is no new evidence to support reconsidering our previous judgements on the matter, if you consider this such then i am sorry you will find me on the other side.

Bring a matter to the magistrates KNOWING is not worth for punishment only in order to bring the person here to be judged all over again for previous matters and letters that NO ONE has at hand to show off is not enough for me.

OOC harassement is something that MUST be reported right away so the Magistrates can judge on it. Either that takes place in game or in the forum.
That also counts for you Woelfy, if you really have such letters to show ,as you claim ,do bring them here right now or stop mentioning them.

I will agree with something Geronus said though.Do consider this as a warning , your name pops up a lot here, that means that either you are fighting a war alone or you piss off a lot of people and actually harass them OOC.
This doesn't seem normal either but as the case stands so far it is still not enough (for me at least) to force a punishment.

Also for the BM group. Maybe some of you don't feel it needs to get clear but i do. Do make clear if it is considered an extension of the game and it's rules, if yoy don' t care fine but i want to know.

« Last Edit: April 30, 2013, 12:19:39 AM by Lavigna »
Suck my socks! I kill for Darka! -KK-