Author Topic: Offtopic  (Read 27566 times)

Geronus

• Honourable King
  • Dum dee dum dee dum
    • View Profile
Re: Offtopic
« Topic Start: April 30, 2013, 02:43:41 AM »
But it's been much more frustrating to see him get reported multiple times for the much rarer occasions when he strikes back, while it seemed clear to me, at least, that the worse offenders were those needling him constantly.

Since we haven't been supplied with any evidence regarding what other people are doing, I only know what I've seen, which I haven't much cared for. There's really no excuse for getting that nasty with another player. Just because the other party may also be at fault doesn't absolve someone of taking responsibility for their own behavior.

This case will be dealt with on its own merits. If there is indeed an ongoing campaign of harassment against Kyle, he can (and absolutely should) report it, and we will deal with that case separately. Let me be clear though that so far as I can tell, there's no reason for that hypothetical case to have any bearing on this one. It doesn't change what happened, and it doesn't excuse anything. No player should be subject to harassment by other players, but that doesn't make responding in kind somehow OK.