Author Topic: Offtopic  (Read 27538 times)

Lavigna

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Offtopic
« Reply #15: May 01, 2013, 11:57:21 AM »
I suggest we drop this and move on.

So far i 've seen more people supporting Kyle for receiving his part of harass and the player who made the report stated himself he is not expecting or asking a punishment, which means he acts like adult versus adult.

Let's not make this a witch hunting.They are two grown ups and one of them acted hot headed.

I believe Kyle chose the worst of punishments by deleting his character (which was the char that actually ends up in trouble all the time).
And i do not mean that turns wrong into right but the worst  punishment that Magistrates  could suggest would be a 3 day lock.Well he locked him once and for all.
I am not saying that each player that gets accused by someone should delete his char and expect the case to be closed.But in this particular case Kyle deleted a char people didn't like in game.He was faithful to his game play and rp which was annoying for some.
When an in game hatred of this level occures among characters it's only a matter of time to end up ooc.Getting forced to delete a char because ppl don't like him to an ooc level is a harass itself.

What i mean is that obviously both sides are wrong, so far this case was an opportunity for all those that were "harassed continuously" in the past by this person to add their story here, i saw none.On the contrary i saw people stating that Kyle was harassed himself even if that doesn't justify him striking back.

What i suggest is to drop it and move on.But to also state that the next time we receive a case like this, involving the same bunch of people , we will punish hard( and personaly i won't even ask evidence).

Also i wish to use this case and try to explain exactly what ooc harass against a player means.Which are the boundaries here and at what length do we expand it's ruling.
Suck my socks! I kill for Darka! -KK-