Author Topic: Offtopic  (Read 27519 times)

Gustav Kuriga

Re: Offtopic
« Reply #15: May 01, 2013, 06:57:48 PM »
I suggest we drop this and move on.

So far i've seen more people supporting Kyle for receiving his part of harass and the player who made the report stated himself he is not expecting or asking a punishment, which means he acts like adult versus adult.

From what I've seen this isn't the case, it is rather equal regarding who supports him and who doesn't, the difference being that the people who do support Kyle haven't brought up any actual evidence, instead serving as "character" witnesses. If there's one thing we should know about humans, its that character witnesses are inherently biased. It's why all the time in the media if someone commits a crime people close to said person many times say "I never would have expected him/her to do something like this."

In that regard, we could have the entire forum for all I care speaking up for Kyle's character. That isn't factual hard evidence, that's an opinion. A transcript of personal and public messages is hard evidence. Use that for your judgement, not what people claim to be true as their stated opinion.