Author Topic: Offtopic  (Read 27526 times)

Lavigna

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Offtopic
« Reply #15: May 01, 2013, 09:57:51 PM »
I was opposed to the early involvement of the Titans as well. No, it's not fair the way things have worked out. I expect there's probably a solid half dozen harassment cases or so that need to be brought up and worked out. But past errors should not be used to prevent the Magistrates from doing what they should do now: which is rule on the darn case.

Past errors? I am sorry but you have a wrong idea of what Magistrates do. First they 're not punishers.It does not mean that we have to punish in order to consider the closure of the case succesfull.We must be impartial and act according to the rules.The rules here are questionable.

And consider decisions of Titans and Magistrates as past errors just because you consider them wrong, is also wrong.They are past judgements of those in charge to support the rules.Our decisions become rules.

It is of course common sense to know that react to harass with harass is wrong.But how does it feel when someone brings evidence people consider his report as not worthy of actual attention.

I remind you there is a case when he is the complainer.

There is previous evidence and it's there and it was considered weak and one of his RE-actions gets enough attention to turn him from victim to the aggresor.

You are right, i was the first to say that without actual proof you can't support your opinion. But i was an eye witness and to me that is much more than rules.

I am asking to be excluded from the voting.I am obviously biased because i know a part of a truth by being an eye witness which at the same time of  course enforces my opinion and my opinion is "let this go " but the it go with some official and strong warning  on the matter.

If we believe that we ve done wrong in the past by one of our decision maybe we should fix them and make sure it becomes golden rule.Wrong decisions of either Magistrates or Titans are not past errors, they are bad example by those who actually enforce the rules.
Suck my socks! I kill for Darka! -KK-