Author Topic: Successful rebellion  (Read 3176 times)

NireusD.Natalle

• Noble Lord
  • Conan must truly be Conan The Destroyer..
    • View Profile
Successful rebellion
« Topic Start: May 12, 2013, 03:34:35 AM »
How to started rebellion?
What condition or situation to get successful rebellion? Some one please tell me.
Nireus D.Natalle (East Island), Arianna Sherry (Beluaterra), Calista Syrenne (Dwilight), Charlotte Ava (Sunken Vur Hagin)

Feylonis

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Successful rebellion
« Reply #1: May 12, 2013, 03:40:27 AM »
1) You should have enough nobles in your realm to join the underground rebellion.
2) When you have enough, you can move up and make it an open rebellion against the government.
3) You (the rebel forces) and the loyalists then proceed to fight each other at the capital. Whoever wins takes control of the government.

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #2: May 12, 2013, 03:56:41 AM »
Specifically, for the rebels to win, you need to have (I think) at least 1.5x the CS in the capital as what the loyalists have. You can also win if the ruler steps down, is captured, is killed, or leaves the realm.

The loyalists, IIRC, need to hold out for 5 days or remove the rebel leader (and similarly, if the rebel leader leaves the realm, the rebels lose).
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan

Tandaros

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #3: May 12, 2013, 03:59:44 AM »
1) You should have enough nobles in your realm to join the underground rebellion.
2) When you have enough, you can move up and make it an open rebellion against the government.
3) You (the rebel forces) and the loyalists then proceed to fight each other at the capital. Whoever wins takes control of the government.

Nobles can also remain neutral, and I think they just sit out of the shenanigans in the capital.

Velax

• Honourable King
  • House de Vere
    • View Profile
« Reply #4: May 12, 2013, 10:19:31 AM »
Soooooo...planned rebellion in Corsanctum, eh?

NireusD.Natalle

• Noble Lord
  • Conan must truly be Conan The Destroyer..
    • View Profile
« Reply #5: May 12, 2013, 05:03:01 PM »
Soooooo...planned rebellion in Corsanctum, eh?

No.. In two week I will busy with my studies.. And maybe paused my character.. Sorry for any player that join me in corsanctum.. you will deal with same corsanctum.. Ghost realm.....
Nireus D.Natalle (East Island), Arianna Sherry (Beluaterra), Calista Syrenne (Dwilight), Charlotte Ava (Sunken Vur Hagin)

Kain

• Noble Lord
  • Prepared for both the book and the sword.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6: May 12, 2013, 05:16:38 PM »
No.. In two week I will busy with my studies.. And maybe paused my character.. Sorry for any player that join me in corsanctum.. you will deal with same corsanctum.. Ghost realm.....

Maybe it is a stupid question but why don't you just leave the realm and join another? At least that is what I do when I think a realm is not fun anymore (and I see no betterment in its future).
House of Kain: Silas (Swordfell), Epona (Nivemus)

Solari

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #7: May 12, 2013, 05:32:29 PM »
Well, his character did rule the realm once. It's conceivable that Conan does have ideas on how to improve it. ;)

Stabbity

• Marketing
  • Mighty Duke
  • Formerly the Himoura Family. Currently ?????????
    • View Profile
« Reply #8: May 27, 2013, 08:28:45 AM »
Maybe it is a stupid question but why don't you just leave the realm and join another? At least that is what I do when I think a realm is not fun anymore (and I see no betterment in its future).

Because he's mf'ing Conan! The destroyer! Crom!
Life is a dance, it is only fitting that death sing the tune.