Author Topic: OOC cliques  (Read 8685 times)

Scarlett

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: OOC cliques
« Reply #30: May 17, 2013, 12:23:53 AM »
Malos did make a good impression on the Cathayans. The CoH banked some goodwill with Cathay prior to that as well. Galiard wasn't sold on the faith but he apparently didn't meet the 'real' Malos.

Normally this would be the point where I'd suggest you join Cathay, but I am obliged to agree with Edmund and Velax that suggesting OOC cliques is a very unpopular move. All three of us (Edmund, Velax, and myself) have definitely wanted to strangle one another ICly at various times over the years but the extent to which we talk about anything OOCly is through the very occasional OOC note, usually about some arcane inside ruler joke. I am also very sensitive to people mixing up IC and OOC because FEI would really be a lot less fun if there wasn't a baseline level of trust between the players that what happens in-game stays there and we don't go after one another out of game. I would quit in a moment if that weren't true.

Barek (jerm)

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #31: May 19, 2013, 05:40:17 PM »
Whining OOC about IC consequences is always poor form.
You should take everything I say with a grain of salt.  But I'm not a werewolf.  Really.

Chaotrance13

« Reply #32: May 19, 2013, 09:17:02 PM »
Whining OOC about IC consequences is always poor form.

Then crucify me if I don't meet your standards. I'll happily admit that I was wrong on this one and apologise for my words. Either way, this issue has been resolved ICly through actions on both sides. Now we can just get on with the game instead of exchanging harsh words over it all, crossing wires or the like. And I can get back to playing a character who I'm quite fond of and actually do some more roleplaying on him now.