Author Topic: Immigration  (Read 1497 times)

Lefanis

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Immigration
« Topic Start: May 20, 2013, 07:07:47 AM »
In the last two days, I noticed that Darfix didn't get any new immigrants at all, though it had births. Is it a bug? I cycled back through my messages for the month, and I see immigrants everyday, except the last two days.

Nothing major has changed, just bought some food for the region.
What is Freedom? - ye can tell; That which slavery is, too well; For its very name has grown; To an echo of your own

T'is to work and have such pay; As just keeps life from day to day; In your limbs, as in a cell; For the tyrants' use to dwell

Gustav Kuriga

Re: Immigration
« Reply #1: May 20, 2013, 07:18:06 AM »
Maybe they don't like the food?

In all seriousness, I don't know what's going on there. I'd have to check and see if the same thing is going on in Golden Farrow.

Telrunya

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #2: May 20, 2013, 11:45:00 AM »
In the last two days, I noticed that Darfix didn't get any new immigrants at all, though it had births. Is it a bug? I cycled back through my messages for the month, and I see immigrants everyday, except the last two days.

Nothing major has changed, just bought some food for the region.

You mean from neighbouring regions? Those regions could simply have gone below a certain threshold that allows emigration from those regions, have you checked for that? Could you give us the reports?

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3: May 20, 2013, 03:26:01 PM »
Try bathing regularly.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.