Author Topic: Dwilight Politics for Five Year Olds  (Read 23099 times)

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: Dwilight Politics for Five Year Olds
« Reply #90: June 22, 2013, 03:16:43 PM »
A lot of long words for five-year olds! Boo! No actual politicking allowed!

*points at Penchant* He started it!
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan

Shizzle

• Mighty Duke
  • Skyndarbau, Yusklin, Yarvik, Werend and Kayne
    • View Profile
« Reply #91: June 22, 2013, 04:51:33 PM »

This is an acceptable excuse :)

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #92: June 22, 2013, 05:21:37 PM »
Aurvandil kocks D'Hara on its feet, then picks a fight with Fissoa.
Fissoa goes to D'Hara and Luria Nova: Hey guys, want to help us out? Aurvandil wants to push us down too!
D'Hara's overeager to get payback, and Luria Nova agrees to come over to help.
Luria Nova arrives and sees D'Hara on the ground: We don't want to help you up anymore, we'll take your lunch money instead!
D'Hara kicks Luria Nova off.
Luria Vesperi: Hey, stop bullying D'Hara, he did nothing to deserve it!
Luria Nova beats the crap out of Luria Vesperi as D'Hara gets back on its feet: give us your wallet!
Luria Vesperi: Nuh-uh! Throws it to D'Hara, pretty much everything that's in it flies all over the place.
Luria Nova: Hey, give us that wallet, or we'll push you down again!
D'Hara: Whatever dude, you never pushed us down. But we don't want to pick a fight with you, we want to help Fissoa like we both said we would. So here, take the lousy wallet, you bully.
D'Hara trows back the wallet, most of what's still in it flies all over.
Luria Nova: Hey, they wallet is empty! We wanted a filled wallet! Give us your lunch money!
D'Hara: No, we are helping Fissoa now, and we aren't afraid of you, you meanie!
Fissoa: Guys, please help us! Those kids from the other block are breaking all of my toys!
Luria Nova: Fine, I'll help you, but I still want D'Hara's lunch money.
Luria Nova helps a little, then throws a hissy fit: I don't want to fight witth D'Hara anymore, I won't help you anymore. I'd rather go pick up the stuff that blew in the wind from Luria Vesperi's wallet. Take care of Aurvandil and his little brother Falkirk on your own, we don't care.
D'Hara: It's okay, we are still here! Let's teach that guy a lesson!
After some fighting, D'Hara looks to his neighbor Terran, where the parents divorced. The father moved out, and the ex-wife's new boyfriend is already living with them and brought his kids along.
D'Hara: Hey you, Saffalore, what are you doing? Stop playing with that, that's our club's! You don't belong to our club!
Saffalore pulls out his tong and makes grimaces at D'Hara.
D'Hara: Hey, stop that! Either join our club, or leave our clubhouse! Non-members aren't allowed in the club's treehouse!
Saffalore: You have an ugly face, go back home!
D'Hara: That's it! We are kicking you our of our treehouse!
D'Hara goes to Fissoa: Sorry, there's this new kid in the block, and if we let him be, he'll let those meanies Aurvandil and Falkirk into our treehouse by the secret access. We can't let him squat the treehouse long enough for him to meet up with those meanies! We'll have to let you with Falkirk alone for a while until we chase this kid away. Sorry, we'll try to be quick, and let us know if Falkirk threatens you again!
Luria Nova goes to Fissoa: See? D'Hara doesn't care about you, we'll help you!
Fissoa: But you bailed out for no reason last time!
Luria Nova: That's not true! See, we'll help you now!
As Falkirk sees the two coming, he runs back home screaming.
Luria Nova returns to D'Hara: Okay, give us your lunch money now!
D'Hara: No, go away Luria Nova, we don't care about you! And you promised to Big Morek that you'd respect the peace he helped the two of us agree to, he won't stand for this!
Luria Nova is shocked, goes to Big Morek: Do you mind if we take D'Hara's lunch money?
Big Morek: Yes! You had both agreed to let each other be! I'm tired of your fighting, and I'll do what I said! Whoever strikes the other first will have to deal with me! That was the deal we had all agreed to!
Luria Nova: But we want D'Hara's lunch money!
Big Morek: I don't care what you want, that's what we had all agreed to.
Luria Nova: But D'Hara gave me an empty wallet! I wanted a full wallet! That's what I had beat up Luria Vesperi for! We could have beat D'Hara up for it, but decided to be nice instead and left him be!
D'Hara: No you didn't! You did try to beat me up, and you did so when I was down! Not only did I not fall to you, but you couldn't stop me from getting back on my feet! We aren't afraid of you!
Luria Nova: But... but... you should be! I'm big and strong, and I want your lunch money!
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

JeVondair

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • SWTOR Reapers Guild
« Reply #93: June 23, 2013, 03:16:10 PM »
Truth.

;D

Luria Nova may be big and strong, but they're asthmatic: Can't swim or run for very long and D'Hara is far away.
"Behavior that's admired is the path to power among people everywhere"

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #94: June 24, 2013, 05:16:51 AM »
invalid is about the only word that is not suitable for a five year old conversation and its not like I saw stabbity disagreeing with what I said since its true, so I wouldn't call that politicking either.
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #95: June 24, 2013, 05:20:25 AM »
;D

Luria Nova may be big and strong, but they're asthmatic: Can't swim or run for very long and D'Hara is far away.
Yeah I wouldn't say that too much. If war broke out and it was 1 vs 1 my money would be on LN.
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Stabbity

• Marketing
  • Mighty Duke
  • Formerly the Himoura Family. Currently ?????????
    • View Profile
« Reply #96: June 24, 2013, 08:35:38 AM »
We just got an inhaler. Full of medication called "provisions, so we don't instantly starve to death the second we set foot in the Desert."

We also have boats now too. Invention of the century, no more ferries.
Life is a dance, it is only fitting that death sing the tune.