Author Topic: Propogandize Me  (Read 39168 times)

Sacha

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Propogandize Me
« Reply #30: April 22, 2011, 01:02:06 AM »
Yes, that was the point I was trying to make, that if you are to send an army south, you need to make sure that everyone has at least 300 gold with him.

Nonsense. On the last Darkan campaign against CE, I came home with almost as much gold as I left with, and I was in the field for well over a week with a unit that started at 50 men/700 CS. It's all about going to the right places and shaking down the right people ;)

Gustav Kuriga

« Reply #31: April 22, 2011, 02:26:51 AM »
Darka is a bad example. They have saved up so much gold from military contracts that they can pay for nearly any campaign. I know, I'm a part of Darka.

Galvez

• Mighty Duke
  • Veni, Vidi, Vici
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #32: April 22, 2011, 09:11:46 AM »
Nonsense. On the last Darkan campaign against CE, I came home with almost as much gold as I left with, and I was in the field for well over a week with a unit that started at 50 men/700 CS. It's all about going to the right places and shaking down the right people ;)
There is no guarantee you will be able to loot enough gold to pay for your units. And losing your men on the way home is very painful in expenses. Than I'd rather have everyone supplied with 300 gold, just to make sure.
"Men willingly believe what they wish." - Julius Caesar

Sacha

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #33: April 22, 2011, 10:28:20 AM »
Darka is a bad example. They have saved up so much gold from military contracts that they can pay for nearly any campaign. I know, I'm a part of Darka.

That doesn't change the fact that with some planning ahead, you can finish a campaign with more cash gold in your pockets than you started with, no matter which realm you're in :)

Gustav Kuriga

« Reply #34: April 22, 2011, 05:35:28 PM »
If you're lucky. :P

DoctorHarte

• Mighty Duke
  • Stoned on BattleMaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #35: April 24, 2011, 12:47:48 AM »
So where did you end up, Perth?
New Harte Family: Eros (Vix Tiramora, EC), Nyx (Fronen, BT), Chance (Avernus, DW), Scopuli (Gothica, Colonies)

Old Harte Family: Hyperion (Aurvandil, DW), William (IVF, BT), Katrina (Fronen, BT), Callandor II (Ohnar West, FE)

Zakilevo

« Reply #36: April 24, 2011, 03:38:41 AM »
I think Perth chose OI.

songqu88@gmail.com

« Reply #37: April 24, 2011, 03:40:27 AM »
For their secret awesome 100 100/100 SF no doubt.  ;D

Geronus

• Honourable King
  • Dum dee dum dee dum
    • View Profile
« Reply #38: April 24, 2011, 06:36:44 AM »
I think Perth chose OI.

Seriously? *Yawn*

DoctorHarte

• Mighty Duke
  • Stoned on BattleMaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #39: April 24, 2011, 10:48:30 AM »
I think Perth chose OI.

That's too bad.. they don't do very much from the 600 some days I've watched them on EC
New Harte Family: Eros (Vix Tiramora, EC), Nyx (Fronen, BT), Chance (Avernus, DW), Scopuli (Gothica, Colonies)

Old Harte Family: Hyperion (Aurvandil, DW), William (IVF, BT), Katrina (Fronen, BT), Callandor II (Ohnar West, FE)

Galvez

• Mighty Duke
  • Veni, Vidi, Vici
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #40: April 25, 2011, 12:39:43 AM »
OI would be unlogical, however if Sirion is bringing Old Rancagua (which they probably have to name New Rancagua now) back to life, the Obsidians might be an obstacle for the further expection of the new realm, because both realms will likely claim Kazakh. So everything is still possible, as always.  ;)

Perth

• Honourable King
  • Current Character: Kemen
    • View Profile
« Reply #41: April 25, 2011, 04:42:44 AM »
So where did you end up, Perth?

Indeed, I picked OI.

They were small, and one of their duchies was indicated as needing a Knight.

Seriously? *Yawn*

Unfortunately, yes so far...
"A tale is but half told when only one person tells it." - The Saga of Grettir the Strong
- Current: Kemen (D'hara) - Past: Kerwin (Eston), Kale (Phantaria, Terran, Melodia)

Galvez

• Mighty Duke
  • Veni, Vidi, Vici
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #42: April 25, 2011, 09:28:23 AM »
OI would be unlogical, however if Sirion is bringing Old Rancagua (which they probably have to name New Rancagua now) back to life, the Obsidians might be an obstacle for the further expection of the new realm, because both realms will likely claim Kazakh. So everything is still possible, as always.  ;)
Oh, it was of course about Perth chosing a realm.  :-[ hehe
This was directed to Peri when he was done with Fontan/SoA. I hope you can see the confusion.

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #43: April 25, 2011, 03:07:24 PM »
If you're lucky. :P

Luck? Pfft...   ::)

It's pure talent, good sir. Talent.  8)
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #44: June 12, 2011, 11:14:50 PM »
I've never played on the East Island and know little about it, it's history, or it's realms.

You'd be better off staying that way.  8)
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron