Author Topic: Propogandize Me  (Read 39574 times)

songqu88@gmail.com

Re: Propogandize Me
« Reply #60: June 15, 2011, 03:21:33 PM »
Nah, Perdan's throwing kangaroo's blood on Ibladesh. Was it kangaroo's blood? Monkey's bile?

Bedwyr

• Mighty Duke
  • House Bedwyr
    • View Profile
« Reply #61: June 15, 2011, 03:44:47 PM »
Winning my ass.  We just looted at least half a dozen temples and an equal number of shrines, burned all the food in half a dozen regions, and sacked one of your cities.  And that's Perdan alone.  When Caligus stops dicking around with Westmoor it'll be really fun.

Unless they backstab us, of course.
"You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here!"

Fleugs

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #62: June 15, 2011, 06:35:16 PM »
I was kind of making an irony-related joke...  ;) Which leads me to conclude that Bedwyr was being ironic too. It sounds much worse when you say it like that.

Can you believe, by the way, that we have one of the worst harvests in history behind our back? Only 1900 food produced! And you guys felt funny and came burn some of that.
Ardet nec consumitur.

Lorgan

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #63: June 15, 2011, 08:28:45 PM »
OI should turn looting into an artform. That's the only way they could be interesting and somewhat powerful. In stead they have set their eyes on taking some more worthless badlands.

As for burning Ibby's food when they've had their worst harvest ever... that's kind of funny. :)

Bedwyr

• Mighty Duke
  • House Bedwyr
    • View Profile
« Reply #64: June 16, 2011, 02:27:47 AM »
Well, the only way mine could have been ironic is if I thought Caligus was considering stabbing Perdan in the back.

...Which I do, so yes  :)
"You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here!"

Perth

• Honourable King
  • Current Character: Kemen
    • View Profile
« Reply #65: June 16, 2011, 02:38:27 AM »
Come to the Far East!  Arcaea can always use more nobles.

Meh, I already have a Duke in PoZ.

Nah, Perdan's throwing kangaroo's blood on Ibladesh. Was it kangaroo's blood? Monkey's bile?

Perdan has always intrigued me, that is probably where I will go if I stay on the EC.
"A tale is but half told when only one person tells it." - The Saga of Grettir the Strong
- Current: Kemen (D'hara) - Past: Kerwin (Eston), Kale (Phantaria, Terran, Melodia)

De-Legro

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #66: June 16, 2011, 03:54:06 AM »
Meh, I already have a Duke in PoZ.

Perdan has always intrigued me, that is probably where I will go if I stay on the EC.

You could always try to spread your religion to Arcaea, it would be nice to have some actual competition since the MAE are next to useless.
Previously of the De-Legro Family
Now of representation unknown.

Perth

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #67: June 16, 2011, 04:26:11 AM »
You could always try to spread your religion to Arcaea, it would be nice to have some actual competition since the MAE are next to useless.

I've actually thought about it, especially if Arcaea gets that whole empire/vassal-state thing going that I heard about a while back (is that still trying to be done, or given up on?). It's a pretty neat concept, and I would love the "mission field" of the "empire."

However, I'm still just trying to get a decent foothold in my own region and maybe one or two others before I can even dare venture out. Breaking into the Order of the Elders stranglehold on the area is proving brutal purely from a mechanics standpoint. The actual nobles and Order leaders don't even have to oppose me, the game does for them, lol.
"A tale is but half told when only one person tells it." - The Saga of Grettir the Strong
- Current: Kemen (D'hara) - Past: Kerwin (Eston), Kale (Phantaria, Terran, Melodia)

Bedwyr

• Mighty Duke
  • House Bedwyr
    • View Profile
« Reply #68: June 16, 2011, 04:32:40 AM »
It's still in progress.  Unfortunately, we can't colonize Enlod because the sympathy/loyalty ratio was too low, so we have to take it the really hard way.

Perth

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #69: June 24, 2011, 11:41:36 PM »
Perdan it is!

songqu88@gmail.com

« Reply #70: June 25, 2011, 12:13:56 AM »
Ooh, Perdan, hopefully better than Obsidian Islands.

Perth

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #71: June 25, 2011, 01:02:26 AM »
Ooh, Perdan, hopefully better than Obsidian Islands.

lol sarcasm?

songqu88@gmail.com

« Reply #72: June 25, 2011, 01:27:40 AM »
Who knows. I have never played in OI and never seriously in Perdan.

Ah, Perdan... You know the Krimml Incident? http://wiki.battlemaster.org/wiki/East_Continent/Timeline/The_Krimml_Incident

That was the first time I joined Perdan. For like, a day. And then I went back to Fontan (Because back then Fontan was still cool, kinda)

The second time was when I was just messing around on Zephyros. I had him join Perdan and death duel two nobles with superior sword skills. To my dismay he never died. Then I moved him to Westmoor or something after getting banned and did some RP where he was consumed by parasitic worms or something because at the time I just finished the Heaven's Feel Route in Fate/Stay Night and the image of parasitic penis worms was still fresh in my head. Ahem...right...

So yeah, those were the two times I was in Perdan. At least you know people don't die easily there. Except for the Queen or someone. I forgot. Someone important in Perdan apparently died recently.

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #73: June 27, 2011, 04:18:53 PM »
She was hero for quite some time before she died. Over a year, through a couple wars, and always ready to join another battle.

There was a time back in late 2006, or early 2007, when Perdan had well over 20 hero characters routinely in battle. (That was when we had 17 infiltrators, too! 8) ) Heroes are rather hard to kill, actually.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

songqu88@gmail.com

« Reply #74: June 27, 2011, 08:59:50 PM »
I had heard the unverified saying that heroes never die when you want them to. I tried on three separate occasions as well, the penultimate effort being a hero fighting in the 4th Inv when mortality was still in full effect.