Author Topic: Propogandize Me  (Read 39222 times)

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
Re: Propogandize Me
« Reply #90: July 13, 2011, 03:03:48 PM »
Except that "tell tales" appears about a dozen times in one's lifetime.
It only looks that way because it's never there when you go looking for it. How times does it appear and you never see it because you're not looking? I imagine that if you check every turn and kept a record, it would be there more than you think.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

De-Legro

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #91: July 14, 2011, 02:29:19 AM »
Seems to be more common when I visit a region with poor stats, not that surprising really is it.
Previously of the De-Legro Family
Now of representation unknown.

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #92: July 15, 2011, 04:59:32 AM »
You can also move the family home to empty mansions, which is novel, I guess.

That option is the most significant advantage to heroes, and that goes to say a lot on the subclass if you ask me.

I've told my tale once a turn for the last 4 turns, must just be lucky.

Very.

It only looks that way because it's never there when you go looking for it. How times does it appear and you never see it because you're not looking? I imagine that if you check every turn and kept a record, it would be there more than you think.

I dunno, I tend to check my actions tab fairly frequently.

And I state this not only of my own personal experiences, but that shared with me of others as well. Mostly from the days on the SEI.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Bedwyr

• Mighty Duke
  • House Bedwyr
    • View Profile
« Reply #93: July 15, 2011, 07:31:36 AM »
Tim will probably know better than I, but I recall hearing that tale telling was tweaked for the War Islands to try and stop the practice of using Heroes for region maintenance.  That, of course, vastly predates my time on the dev team so even if I remember correctly it may not be reliable.
"You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here!"

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #94: July 15, 2011, 11:56:52 PM »
Tim will probably know better than I, but I recall hearing that tale telling was tweaked for the War Islands to try and stop the practice of using Heroes for region maintenance.  That, of course, vastly predates my time on the dev team so even if I remember correctly it may not be reliable.

If this was the case, I never heard of it.

This doesn't suggest anything, though. Just sayin'.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron