Author Topic: Unnecessary Racist Slur  (Read 42894 times)

Lavigna

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Unnecessary Racist Slur
« Reply #30: May 27, 2013, 01:39:33 PM »
If someone keeps sending racial slurs on and on and on, constantly, about these slanted-eyed "purple"-skinned people, in a blatant display of how he's basically saying that purple asians are a miserable pile of insect dung undeserving of equal status to other races, you wouldn't take offense?

To me, the insistence of distasteful RPs (be them about rape, racism, or other stuff) is more important than their nature (like whether the other guy's purple instead of yellow).

No one said anything about constant. Constant is not even the case here, the player made a comment describing an existing race and we are discussing here if this is acceptable or not.

As i said earlier if by mentioning a purple whatever eyes he may had person that actually belonged to a race, and was not just a weird looking person that ate bad blueberries with weird facial results then yes it would be the same thing.

But really now...he just wanted to say the guy was lazy, since when laziness , stupidity or whatever has anything to do with the way someone looks or his race? Since never. He could have used multiple ways to explain  the guy was lazy or simply state he was freaking lazy. End of story, the reference to his looks was needless mostly when pointing out in a certain direction.
Suck my socks! I kill for Darka! -KK-