Author Topic: Unnecessary Racist Slur  (Read 42808 times)

Mayhem

Re: Unnecessary Racist Slur
« Reply #75: May 28, 2013, 06:35:35 AM »
I will speak for myself since I have an account now.

I am the player that commands Kas.

Sincerely speaking I did not intended to be racist, there is not a logical link between a single person to be lazy and an entire race to be lazy. I mentioned about a single person.

Also, I let clear it was not his intention to be lazy, was a lack of atention to not teach him properly.

Note: I explained WHY Kas thought he was lazy, because "everytime I passed by him I could not see his eyes opened" it is obvious that my characther is ignorant about, he could just not see his face to know what was going on, from the point of view from a noble who do not care care a single servant do you believe he was going to pay any atention to know if the subject in discussion was able to fulfil his job properly?

If there is not even one person as I described to be at least the laziless person in the world but still be classified as lazy, so yes, throw the stones!

When I was roleplaying on my characther in Beluaterra being raped by the Daimon invasion, no one complained about. Why now? Also was there an incentive to be very brutal and gore in your rape confession. I believe there was even a contest about it.

The whole point of my message was to create a misunderstanding situation, mostly an excuse for my characther put the fault of his lack of coesion in his letters into his scriba.

I disagree with the punishment:

"Your complaint titled "Speaking about unkown facts" has been rejected. The reason for this rejection is: A player returning is neither a social contract nor IR violation.
There has been a complaint about you, and the Titans have decided that a punishment of Removal from Positions is appropriate. Here is the reason:
No character is under any circumstances allowed to dictate to a noble the type of unit they field. This particularly applies to members of a realm's government. This is made clear in the government rules and inalienable rights every character in such a position is linked when they first arrive in these positions. Furthermore, this is not a new rule, and ignorance of it is not an excuse."

Should have banned my characther from speaking, also why the other characthers have to pay because of this one?