Author Topic: He\'s threatened to have characters fined for inactivity.  (Read 11489 times)

BattleMaster Server

Summary:He\'s threatened to have characters fined for inactivity.
Violation:Playing at your own speed, timing and activity level
World:Far East
Complainer:Zach Eubanks
About:Magnus

Full Complaint Text:
Hello! I'm here to request that an argument be settled. Not just some silly argument, of course, but an argument regarding game rules that seems to have sprung up. So, Magnus Himoura is the general of Kindara, where one of my characters is. We've been taking over a region, but his character apparently thinks we're doing it too slowly. In one of his orders, he mentioned that he would have anybody who was not actively supporting the takeover fined. I considered that this action he threatened was a breach of the first inalienable right, and I made the mistake of mentioning that in-character. The whole affair spawned some pretty good roleplay, but now we're having a realm-wide discussion on it out-of-character. I mentioned that I would have to contact the titans or magistrates if anybody got fined for inactivity, but then I was reminded the bit in the social contract about that, so I had to follow through now rather than later. I'd really appreciate it if you could shed some light and settle this argument.