Author Topic: He\'s threatened to have characters fined for inactivity.  (Read 11511 times)

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
Zach Eubanks here. Thank you, Stabbity, for posting the messages you've sent. For my purposes, only the first will be relevant. The argument is not over Magnus's intention -- I can respect the fact that he would want his orders followed. The argument is over whether or not you can force people to consistently check the game at least every 12 hours, and I am only asking for an answer from somebody who has the authority to settle the argument, not for any disciplinary action to be taken.
Yes, his intentions are what matters. As he stated, his first letter sounds a bit incriminating until you hear the rest the story behind it. Clarifiying no one will be punished if they simply don't log on is saying, he doesn't care if you are inactive, just let him know so that either the punishment gets revoked, or just not done if you let him know in time, aka, he is going out of his way to let you know he will never punish you for inactivity aka he won't/is not breaking the IR related to inactivity. He never stated anyone needs to consistently check the game at least every 12 hours, he actually said that it is quite understandable and that he doesn't always either.
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton