Author Topic: He\'s threatened to have characters fined for inactivity.  (Read 11487 times)

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
I don't agree on the policy of "inactive characters will be fined until the players give me OOC justification to remove the fine". It's an undue burden on players who have a hard time logging in, and when one's only log in method is a mobile device, typing an OOC justification could take time and be overall quite unpleasant (I know I hate writing letters from my mobile).

There's nothing wrong with fining people who could have supported the TO but which you know didn't, for example: they moved to the wrong region, they looted instead of supporting the TO, or gave another indicator that they had logged in but still failed to do what you asked of them. But guilty until proven otherwise is not, as far as I know, the way we work around here. And "guilty until made innocent by IR" should not be the way players work either.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron