Author Topic: He\'s threatened to have characters fined for inactivity.  (Read 11324 times)

Fanofgaming

• Peasant
    • View Profile
Orders from Magnus Himoura   (15 hours, 45 minutes ago)
Message sent to everypony in your realm (34 recipients)
Sir Julias,

I will not tolerate insubordination, which is what your words are. Speak in a similar tone again, and you shall face punishment.

Since it is not abundantly clear to you, a very basic concept which is taught to young children of noble houses, fines are a means of discipline. Discipline is in place to ensure that undesirable behavior is not repeated. If undesirable behavior is present in a military situation, people die. If it repeats, those guilty need to be adjusted so that the behavior does not continue, costing more lives, and possibly, the war. This is war, you do what you're told, and live with the consequences if you don't. If you would prefer to moan and complain, I'm sure I can find a knitting circle in Masahakon to assign you to instead of the army. My predecessor died on these fields, died hoping for nothing but a Kindaran victory in this war, and I'll be damned if I don't see to that happening, and the whining of a couple nobles who don't like hearing that they have to follow orders.

I sincerely do not want to fine anyone. I want everyone to do their jobs without me having to bang my head against the wall and deal with your constant bemoaning of good military order. But, if I do not see another way to ensure that good military order is enforced, I will have fines levied. That gold could be put to better use in the pockets of a noble who contributes to the war effort. I also assure you that it is an easy matter to see who supports the takeover or not.

Lords,

Put your vassals in line.

Sir Magnus Himoura
Commander of Kindara
Count of Edairn

Orders from Magnus Himoura   (15 hours, 44 minutes ago)
Message sent to everypony in your realm (34 recipients)
Henceforth,

All nobles of Kindara are required to send me a copy of their report after taking action to support the takeover.

Good day,

Sir Magnus Himoura
Commander of Kindara
Count of Edairn

For reference, both of these messages were sent before any OOC discussion had taken place.