Author Topic: Most infamous nobles of Dwilight  (Read 23672 times)

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
Re: Most infamous nobles of Dwilight
« Reply #45: March 08, 2014, 03:32:04 PM »
Lol thats not true, before SA I was a D'Haran until I told the usurpers there to please have a little respect for the nobles there and allow them their old lands, instead the Shadovar nobility was pushed out of their lands and replaced by D'Haran invaders and anyone who questioned it was banned. I didnt evenknow what SA was until I went north to join the fight against Morek for no other reason than Virovene was an underdog and I was so bored and wanted some war action. Soon after that I formed Thulsoma and made a RP about SA that got me in trouble because I didnt know SA didnt do sea turtle sacrifices and drinking blood, so they had a heresy trial for a noble who had no idea he did anything wrong. And then once I was found innocent of the charges, Morek ceased communication with us, Astrum did the same and Libero began threatening us about taking our lands. That and Summerdale hated us for being SA and the rest of SA for not being SA enough. Its like you had an entire Rp plate infront of all of you and you chose hostility. Thulsoma sent wine down the Torrents breath when the prophet first acknowledged us in celebration. Our first SA priest had is name carved into the fortress walls of Storms keep. And in the end I am hated for running an SA coup in Asylon and usurping a Caerwyn colony and trying damn hard to get Asylon and Astrum to join forces and attack Caerwyn. Aye, im hated for being pretty good for SA and a bit zealous.
We live lives in beautiful lies...