Author Topic: Most infamous nobles of Dwilight  (Read 23494 times)

Bjarnson

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Most infamous nobles of Dwilight
« Reply #45: March 06, 2014, 12:25:37 AM »
Neither in Asylon...

And should not Glaumring be on that list? he seems quite unpopular, hated and dislike among the Astroists.
King Grimrog Bjarnson of Asylon.

OFaolain

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #46: March 06, 2014, 12:26:04 AM »
Your forget Niselur, you aint popular there ;p

Forget where? :P
MacGeil Family: Cathan (Corsanctum)
Formerly the O'Faolain, then Nisbet families

Bjarnson

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #47: March 06, 2014, 12:30:12 AM »
Forget where? :P

Niselur, it will be located next to Swordfell and Morek, its capital is called Mimer or something like that... :P ;)
King Grimrog Bjarnson of Asylon.

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #48: March 06, 2014, 12:40:05 AM »
Your forget Niselur, you aint popular there ;p

I figure, but my weeks of causing unrest has done zero damage...
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

OFaolain

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #49: March 06, 2014, 03:27:12 AM »
Niselur, it will be located next to Swordfell and Morek, its capital is called Mimer or something like that... :P ;)

Always looking away to the future, to the horizon; never your mind on where you are, what you are doing!  Besides that's East Astrum, silly.
MacGeil Family: Cathan (Corsanctum)
Formerly the O'Faolain, then Nisbet families

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #50: March 07, 2014, 04:18:12 AM »
Neither in Asylon...

And should not Glaumring be on that list? he seems quite unpopular, hated and dislike among the Astroists.

Im unpopular with the Astroists for attacking Kabrinskia......... Its like being unpopular for attacking Germany in WWII.
We live lives in beautiful lies...

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #51: March 07, 2014, 05:08:44 AM »
Im unpopular with the Astroists for attacking Kabrinskia......... Its like being unpopular for attacking Germany in WWII.
Well it's more like attacking Germany long before Hitler did anything wrong. Anyways, I would disagree on that being the reason. Glaumring is rather erratic, heretical, aggressive, and crazy. Glaumring was not very popular prior to his leaving SA. While disliked by SA for a long time, some recent things being him being a Cult of Bloodmoon leader, aggressive against Astrum, and explicitly stating Glaumring wished to destroy SA.
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #52: March 07, 2014, 11:59:40 PM »
I never wanted to destroy SA. My main goal was to see more infighting and the large federations broken up. Mission accomplished apparently, things have been quite chaotic lately and I think a lot more fun. My own eradict behaviour happened in a rather stressful time of my life and Im feeling better about things lately. I think my RL stress started to bleed into my ig decisions. Oh well, wont be the first or last time. Astrum could have chosen better less arrogant diplomacy and actually engaged us on more levels than they ever did. No one can ever say that I ever closed doors for dialogue and RP, I never block or ignore my enemies IG. Thats stupid and every realm that has ever done that has been crushed.

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #53: March 08, 2014, 12:13:23 AM »
His unpopularity reached many before he joined SA, and many not of SA. I'd say SA has nothing to do with it, he just has a knack to annoy foreigners. And Asylon as a whole had enemies since day one.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #54: March 08, 2014, 03:32:04 PM »
Lol thats not true, before SA I was a D'Haran until I told the usurpers there to please have a little respect for the nobles there and allow them their old lands, instead the Shadovar nobility was pushed out of their lands and replaced by D'Haran invaders and anyone who questioned it was banned. I didnt evenknow what SA was until I went north to join the fight against Morek for no other reason than Virovene was an underdog and I was so bored and wanted some war action. Soon after that I formed Thulsoma and made a RP about SA that got me in trouble because I didnt know SA didnt do sea turtle sacrifices and drinking blood, so they had a heresy trial for a noble who had no idea he did anything wrong. And then once I was found innocent of the charges, Morek ceased communication with us, Astrum did the same and Libero began threatening us about taking our lands. That and Summerdale hated us for being SA and the rest of SA for not being SA enough. Its like you had an entire Rp plate infront of all of you and you chose hostility. Thulsoma sent wine down the Torrents breath when the prophet first acknowledged us in celebration. Our first SA priest had is name carved into the fortress walls of Storms keep. And in the end I am hated for running an SA coup in Asylon and usurping a Caerwyn colony and trying damn hard to get Asylon and Astrum to join forces and attack Caerwyn. Aye, im hated for being pretty good for SA and a bit zealous.

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #55: March 08, 2014, 09:53:09 PM »
Soon after that I formed Thulsoma and made a RP about SA that got me in trouble because I didnt know SA didnt do sea turtle sacrifices and drinking blood, so they had a heresy trial for a noble who had no idea he did anything wrong.
I've never even heard of that....

And in the end I am hated for running an SA coup in Asylon and usurping a Caerwyn colony and trying damn hard to get Asylon and Astrum to join forces and attack Caerwyn. Aye, im hated for being pretty good for SA and a bit zealous.
Now, see, *this* part I *know* is all just your imagination running wild again.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #56: March 08, 2014, 11:12:19 PM »
I've never even heard of that....
Now, see, *this* part I *know* is all just your imagination running wild again.

Judging from the way you ran your realm diplomacy and RP I wouldn't think you'd know what was going on beyond the tip of your own nose. Seriously, Are you going to question everything I say?

Look on the very bottom of the page and look at the short list of historical events, http://wiki.battlemaster.org/wiki/Thulsoma/Old_Thulsoma

-Festival of Storms end Corsanctum, A.D. 1009, at the 85th day of the blessed rule of our Holy Prophet, marks the day that Thulsoma officially was cleared of heresy charges. On this day wine in poured into the river Torrents breath as an offering to the holy prophet in Corsanctum. Bloodmoon is eaten in the evening and singing continues through the night. The Bloodstars happen to have been all rather dark on this day and most of the singing is about the wishes of the people to see the return of the blood stars. Austere dark Auspicious Waning Maddening dark superior

-Thulsomans are followers of all the stars in the hierarchy of Sanguis Astroism, for only a madman would acknowledge that there is only one star in the sky. And only one that guides the many moods of mankind, one must not always rely on madness, for that would be mad and that would mean sane as sanity implies predictability, so all the stars must be followed. Their king has been accused of heresy, this is not something to be taken lightly. Yet, one must ask why and where and about the stars, study ever so closely. For as each of the three stars is united each star is able to speak if one listens ever so closely. Ultimately the holy prophet in Corsanctum is the great voice of reason and is greatly respected in far and insignificant Thulsoma.--- quote

Historic dates and events
10??-05-18: Sir Sygrum Priest of Sanguis Astroism defects to Corsanctum abandoning his people.
10??-05-19: Monsters attack and pillage Storms End. King Glaumring and General Randemicos and the collected nobles fight to defend their lands.
10??-05-22: Peace declared between Thulsoma and Holy Corsanctum. Celebrations were held for that day and all was well.
10??-05-25: Knight Davior Runevan joins Thulsoma. Monsters assault the Storms keep. Storms End is near revolt and everyone retreats, Randemicos alone fights from his manor.
10??-06-12: Ambassador Aelwolf Burson of Corsanctum arrives in Thulsoma to much fanfare. The Fortress first pallisade is completed in his honor.

And finally RP's from the original founding of Thulsoma,  http://forum.battlemaster.org/index.php/topic,272.msg3618.html#msg3618
« Last Edit: March 08, 2014, 11:19:40 PM by Glaumring the Fox »

dustole

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #57: March 09, 2014, 01:34:18 AM »
Aelwolf wasn't an ambassador he was one of Allison's infiltrators.
Kabrinski Family:  Nathaniel (EC), Franklin (BT), Aletha(DWI)

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #58: March 09, 2014, 02:21:29 AM »
He was the ambassador sent to Thiulsoma to open ties with us, whether he really was an ambassador or not means nothing. He came north and soon after we began direct talks with the prophet. Direct talks that went on until the Kabrinskian war. Did you even bother looking at the date when these were posted?

Anyways the walls of Storms keep are called the Aelwolf walls.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2014, 02:35:36 AM by Glaumring the Fox »

dustole

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #59: March 09, 2014, 02:27:34 AM »
Kabrinskia war was with Asylon not Thulsoma.
Kabrinski Family:  Nathaniel (EC), Franklin (BT), Aletha(DWI)