Author Topic: Barony of Makar these days?  (Read 30759 times)

Lavigna

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Barony of Makar these days?
« Reply #75: June 19, 2013, 11:04:04 PM »
Right, but CE & Co. have to do something, right? I mean, they can't just ignore what Darka did. Hence why they're still marching back and forth and trying to bleed you to death, only very, very slowly...

Out of curiosity, have you heard anything about terms yet? I seem to recall that Darka has asked for them, but I'm not sure if you've gotten any answers back.

Well i didn't comment on why they do it :P i m just saying they can't do it. :P

This isn't slow death, so far it's nothing :P Tbh in your last attack you could have pulled a lot more than looting the same regions again and leave..for Sigrid's sake we even moved to Azzal and left you all alone there and you just sat there looting the same regions.

Personaly i wasn't impressed :P. Darka can't bleed to death with just Ce,Tara and Coria. The realm will suffer losses...but bleed to death? nope.

I know nothing for terms but yes i m sure we asked for the war to end.But as jaune said earlier, if he was for example forced to leave the island..(or offered terms like Eston'sthat of course KK wouldn't accept) but in that weird-impossible case any Darkan King signed such terms, i would quit Atamara forever.Many Darkans would.

That would be your opportunity to win :P
Suck my socks! I kill for Darka! -KK-

Geronus

• Honourable King
  • Dum dee dum dee dum
    • View Profile
« Reply #76: June 20, 2013, 01:22:23 AM »
Well i didn't comment on why they do it :P i m just saying they can't do it. :P

This isn't slow death, so far it's nothing :P Tbh in your last attack you could have pulled a lot more than looting the same regions again and leave..for Sigrid's sake we even moved to Azzal and left you all alone there and you just sat there looting the same regions.

Personaly i wasn't impressed :P. Darka can't bleed to death with just Ce,Tara and Coria. The realm will suffer losses...but bleed to death? nope.

I know nothing for terms but yes i m sure we asked for the war to end.But as jaune said earlier, if he was for example forced to leave the island..(or offered terms like Eston'sthat of course KK wouldn't accept) but in that weird-impossible case any Darkan King signed such terms, i would quit Atamara forever.Many Darkans would.

That would be your opportunity to win :P

You seem to think I want to "win." I don't really. I did want to see what playing in the Empire was like, but as a knight it's not all that interesting to be honest. I may move that character over to Silnaria at some point, which is far more interesting.

jaune

• Mighty Duke
  • Suck my socks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #77: June 20, 2013, 07:22:04 AM »
I had some chit chat finally with Fury, he first wanted to give Azzal to Talerium, which i disagreed and proposed if Massilion would be seceded out from Darka. Fury said secede is not losing duchy... when i laughed that so eston lost only 2 regions and their king? Why Darkan demands are so much bigger then?

Then Fury wanted Massilion and 2 regiosn from Azzal Duchy. I proposed that we split Darka to 2, south and north... this was also turned down. That was pretty much end of negotiations.

-Jaune
~Violence is always an option!~

Sacha

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #78: June 20, 2013, 07:24:43 AM »
Why Darkan demands are so much bigger then?

I'd guess because Darka was/is a much bigger threat than Eston.

jaune

• Mighty Duke
  • Suck my socks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #79: June 20, 2013, 07:32:57 AM »
I guess this will be very long war then to the bitter end, either of Darka or KK... cause KK definately wont accept similar silly demands what Eston had. So either way they need to destroy Darka or Darkans need to kick out KK.
~Violence is always an option!~

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #80: June 20, 2013, 07:36:51 AM »
I'd guess because Darka was/is a much bigger threat than Eston.
Eston had ridiculous demands, but at least they lost whereas Darka isn't even losing. If Darka gets an ally who will help them, they could potentially start even gaining an advantage.
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Lavigna

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #81: June 20, 2013, 08:32:32 AM »
You seem to think I want to "win." I don't really. I did want to see what playing in the Empire was like, but as a knight it's not all that interesting to be honest. I may move that character over to Silnaria at some point, which is far more interesting.

I don't know why you think i m only referring to you when i talk about CE and friends , i am not.It is a general comment which i do based on general things you say.

I don't know about you but Ce wants to win :)

Lavigna

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #82: June 20, 2013, 08:35:24 AM »
So either way they need to destroy Darka or Darkans need to kick out KK.

I see none of this happening, but if one must occur..everyone should know that Darkans will choose to die over kicking out their King or accept insulting demands.
This is the main difference between Eston and Darka. Darka will choose death over humilation, which is why i adore this realm.

Jaden

• Noble Lord
  • Jameel, Jabari, Jadyn, Jerold
    • View Profile
« Reply #83: June 20, 2013, 09:23:37 AM »
Darka will not be Darka without KK
PM me for the Dota 2 guild.
"Darka would like to thank CE and co for their generous offerings, the Holy Volcano will be filled up for days with all these offerings!"-Jaret Jaron's last words