Author Topic: What does Atamara need to happen?  (Read 31892 times)

Dante Silverfire

• Mighty Duke
  • Merlin (AT), Brom(DWI), Proslyn(DWI)
    • View Profile
Re: What does Atamara need to happen?
« Reply #75: June 03, 2013, 09:22:29 PM »
1. I know. But it's lame. I hate when people just replace a dead/exlied character with a new 2.0 version. Plus there seems to be a lot of hate for Kerwin around the island and people will still be prejudiced against the Perth name for a while.

2. I would try very hard not to, but without some time to simmer it can be hard to separate the two characters. I need a little time to let myself "forget" the plethora of IC info and connections that Kerwin has so that the new character can have a "fresh slate."

3. I probably will at some point. Maybe I'll wait until Darka falls/wins.

I think you're missing something. You can pass on knowledge to new characters (especially children) but you can change their personalities, life goals, wishes, weaknesses, virtues. There is nothing wrong with a Perth coming to Atamara, and having had his personality warped perhaps due to his family having been "disgraced" or something on AT. Could be a character seeking redemption. Or perhaps a character who feels dejected and worthless.
"This is the face of the man who has worked long and hard for the good of the people without caring much for any of them."

Blue Star

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #76: June 04, 2013, 02:08:18 AM »
EC has always been dominated by centrally located realms. It has changed from realm to ream, over time, but a few of them: Perdan, Caligus, Fontan, SoA, Westmoor.... All strong, centrally located realms. Especially Perdan and Fontan.

... EC never really controlled by central realms beside that one time with Fontan when it was huge, but then us greek bickered and couldn't make up our minds and let the whole thing come crashing down.

Also, what AT really need to happen is for everyone posting to actually to do more in game. NA and SA failed so far in getting war to destroy central alliance... blame yourselves, but don't stop...

Hi Lavagina, Ghostdragon still around?

Maybe too much peace should come back into play.

Before I forget so your saying Sea Travel hmm so your making a Pirate sub class! (wishful thinking I know or is it)
I think like a sinner. Curse like a sailor. Smile like a saint. :)

Lavigna

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #77: June 04, 2013, 08:41:59 AM »
Hi Lavagina, Ghostdragon still around?

Nope :( i miss the old days >.<   Not even Lavigna is around... i  m playing a new family now :)

Ps. Btw....Lavagina... i loled , dunno if it was intentional...i loled either way XD
« Last Edit: June 04, 2013, 11:36:30 AM by Lavigna »
Suck my socks! I kill for Darka! -KK-

Blue Star

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #78: June 04, 2013, 06:10:46 PM »
Well obviously either I can't spell or I'm mm how do you say mm deprived of a certain aspect of life recently

Eirikr

« Reply #79: June 05, 2013, 05:27:52 AM »
Freud would be proud of your honesty. ;)

Perth

• Honourable King
  • Current Character: Kemen
    • View Profile
« Reply #80: June 05, 2013, 07:34:24 AM »
I think you're missing something. You can pass on knowledge to new characters (especially children) but you can change their personalities, life goals, wishes, weaknesses, virtues. There is nothing wrong with a Perth coming to Atamara, and having had his personality warped perhaps due to his family having been "disgraced" or something on AT. Could be a character seeking redemption. Or perhaps a character who feels dejected and worthless.

You're right.

I think I'm just going to wait until the current conflict is concluded though and come back hoping for some fresh ideas and happenings. This war has worn me out.
"A tale is but half told when only one person tells it." - The Saga of Grettir the Strong
- Current: Kemen (D'hara) - Past: Kerwin (Eston), Kale (Phantaria, Terran, Melodia)

Sonya

• Mighty Duke
  • Traveling to a new world!
    • View Profile
« Reply #81: June 05, 2013, 10:16:34 PM »
I just come here to say..Hello!

I am tired of repeating myself over and over why the Empire is strong, and this time i won't say more than this:

Everyone in Atamara, Loves the Empire

Yup i put all special format on it on purpose, so everyone understand, for any more explanation look for my posts where i tirelessly explained over and over with details.

Peace!

Ender

• Noble Lord
  • Neill Family
    • View Profile
« Reply #82: June 05, 2013, 11:15:37 PM »
I just come here to say..Hello!

I am tired of repeating myself over and over why the Empire is strong, and this time i won't say more than this:

Everyone in Atamara, Loves the Empire

Yup i put all special format on it on purpose, so everyone understand, for any more explanation look for my posts where i tirelessly explained over and over with details.

Peace!

It has a line through it though. So, does that mean the statement isnt, in fact, true?  ;)

Eirikr

« Reply #83: June 06, 2013, 05:48:18 AM »
It has a line through it though. So, does that mean the statement isnt, in fact, true?  ;)

Personally, I read it like this:

Everyone in Atamara,

Loves the Empire

or, with correct formatting and some minor edits:

[Dear] Everyone in Atamara,
<insert everything Sonya has been saying>
Loves,
-The Empire

I know I sometimes get love letters from the Empire.

Dante Silverfire

• Mighty Duke
  • Merlin (AT), Brom(DWI), Proslyn(DWI)
    • View Profile
« Reply #84: June 10, 2013, 08:08:49 PM »
I'm pretty sure the answer to this question was: Merlin as a King.
"This is the face of the man who has worked long and hard for the good of the people without caring much for any of them."

m2rt

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #85: June 22, 2013, 06:00:12 AM »
Well obviously either I can't spell or I'm mm how do you say mm deprived of a certain aspect of life recently

Wow, just wow. Lavagina is the single greatest thing I have read today.

Blue Star

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #86: June 22, 2013, 06:29:36 AM »
Ha not gonna be able to live that one down am I