Author Topic: Religion without priest  (Read 5094 times)

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: Religion without priest
« Topic Start: June 03, 2013, 01:57:54 AM »
The prior situation, where autopause did not generate auto-kick from guilds and religions, seems preferable to the new situation, where it does.

No strip seems preferable to a hasty strip. If you insist that this change was necessary, at least it wouldn't be as bad if the game waited for at least a month (preferably 2) of inactivity to kick from guilds and religions.

And then we get people complaining about guilds and religions that are surviving for far longer than they should because they have paused elders, or religions with elder memberships that are completely paused and unable to be reclaimed...

No. Like I said, the situations you describe are far less common than people autopausing who are actually never going to come back.

Don't like it? Make sure you set up a proper hierarchy in your guild or religion so that if you autopause, you will have successors who can take over for you and promote you back into your place when you return. If you return.
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan